Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That ep3 was junk. Why does everything look so good in pictures??
Worst part is some guy is coming 4 hours away to look at it tomorrow.

Was it rusty??

Front of hood was missing inside.
Some rust starting on the shock tower.
Rust spot next to gas door because of a good scratch. Other than that rust wasn't bad at all.

Won't start, probably needs a starter. All the rotors are rusted. Seats are worn out pretty good. Exhaust was ghetto as hell and touching the sway bar. Tires all cracked. Battery light stays on even though alternator and battery are new. Not sure if rad was leaking or was wet from rain. Both outer tie rod boots cracked.

And I'm sure I could find more by driving it. I told him there's no point of offering. I would have given him $500 at most. Wonder if the guy coming tomorrow is going to buy it or be pissed off he drove 4 hours each way for nothing.

Ep3 with a jdm type r swap is a thing around here. I just can’t get into their looks

Front of hood was missing inside.
Some rust starting on the shock tower.
Rust spot next to gas door because of a good scratch. Other than that rust wasn't bad at all.

Won't start, probably needs a starter. All the rotors are rusted. Seats are worn out pretty good. Exhaust was ghetto as hell and touching the sway bar. Tires all cracked. Battery light stays on even though alternator and battery are new. Not sure if rad was leaking or was wet from rain. Both outer tie rod boots cracked.

And I'm sure I could find more by driving it. I told him there's no point of offering. I would have given him $500 at most. Wonder if the guy coming tomorrow is going to buy it or be pissed off he drove 4 hours each way for nothing.

This is the sorta stuff I was just ranting about. That literally sounds like a parts car to me.

giphy.gif

This is the sorta stuff I was just ranting about. That literally sounds like a parts car to me.

giphy.gif

people are parting out cars left and right around here and it pisses me off because most are perfectly good cars that i could fix up and drive. but people can make more money parting them and the shell ends up in the junk yard. that ep3 would make a great winter car for $500. another $500 in parts maybe. but being a mechanic or anyone thats mechanically incline just see the bad in the vehicle and my offer is just going to offend the person so i dont even bother. got my last beater ( 99 coupe ) for $1200 and it was pretty clean and i didnt mind spending that money for it. ep3 has coated brake and gas lines though so they were still good.

i looked at an ep3 when i first moved here that was in really good shape with high mileage that needed a little work, guy ended up contacting me a day after and offered it to me for what i offered him but i declined. my dream is to find something in decent shape for under $1000, its going to see winter and salt and i just dont want to care about it.

something like this

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/618195398970363/

but then do i really want to deal with someone that cant form a proper sentence?

Another saturday dropping boxes until 2:00, another $120...good thing i have Monday off. Drop off the kids with mom and dad for a few days, get some yard work/ garage organizing done this week/weekend.

I didn't know all that about ethanol running cooler. Interesting...

just did a proper wash of my car (a whole 11min) but these bubble face rpf1’s don’t photograph well

I have been off the page some time now and a way from my car. I just just started a new job and have been so busy. I will have more content coming with the SI build and I plan to start a build thread on the GS-R once time permits.

Morning gents! Well, off to the beach today. Guess we will see how this goes... Don't worry, social distancing and all "guidelines" will be adhered to. Just need to feel the ocean breeze after all these 6 day work weeks.

Tomorrow taking the youngins to mom and dads for the week. So at least it'll only be a 5 day this week, lol.

Back