What are you having for dinner?

Tonight: A buddy is coming over to trim some trees in my backyard. Going to buy dinner tonight. Probably some wings or subs. His choice.

Trim some trees means something totally different here in Cali lol.

have some ribeyes I’m gonna grill up with some Squash I pulled off my plants last night. Love me some ribeyes.

Trim some trees means something totally different here in Cali lol.

have some ribeyes I’m gonna grill up with some Squash I pulled off my plants last night. Love me some ribeyes.

I was going to saw my buddy is bring over his pole saw to trim the branches from the trees in my back yard since they are hanging low but figured someone would say something about the text lol

My breakfast.....bacon, egg and cheese bagel with mandarins and a coffee.

ADA1E1D8-C613-46DB-8739-C6649999372C.jpeg

My girls breakfast....French toast, bacon and yogurt parfait.

A0C4DF83-9414-49D7-AC63-D4081EB62D80.jpeg

For lunch -Ginny hen eggs-these are almost wild birds-egg shell double thickness and very bright orange yoks and are real organic wild like birds-small very tasty eggs. With cheese and turkey and grown myself organic 100% greens-zero toxic farm-one of the few in the world.. I have 200 feet green house 30 feet wide. Oh we have two more green houses too and three football size cranberry fields also and 2000 chickens- I have been getting fat.:tumbleweed: Nine Himalayan Kittens in various colors-white blue a little black on ears and tail. They are only 9 days old. Oh we just trading in our worn out van for a twin turbo v6It ford 2019 250 with long wheelbase- retail s for $40k, the loan is only 23.5K- It is super nice- turn up the boost LOL!

Attachments

• DSC00325.JPG
    DSC00325.JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
For lunch -Ginny hen eggs-these are almost wild birds-egg shell double thickness and very bright orange yoks and are real organic wild like birds-small very tasty eggs. With cheese and turkey and grown myself organic 100% greens-zero toxic farm-one of the few in the world.. I have 200 feet green house 30 feet wide. Oh we have two more green houses too and three football size cranberry fields also and 2000 chickens- I have been getting fat.:tumbleweed: Nine Himalayan Kittens in various colors-white blue a little black on ears and tail. They are only 9 days old. Oh we just trading in our worn out van for a twin turbo v6It ford 2019 250 with long wheelbase- retail s for $40k, the loan is only 23.5K- It is super nice- turn up the boost LOL!

@sunofwolf
This is a pretty big farm you're describing. How many acres you got?

Getting hitched Monday....

Congrats, Nomar!!

I've been wanting to get one of those for a while. Are they worth it? Food looks great also.

I had been avoiding getting one for a while cause i can usually cook a steak on a grill without issue. But its definitely interesting, cant say its necessarily worth full price for them plus the whole kit people usually have like vacuum sealers. But i plan to try out some of the random stuff that really cant be done any other way like those starbucks egg bites to take to work for breakfasts.

Back