Post pictures of your pets

Cats take care of themselves for the most part

Question about cats --
how much do they sleep? :confuzzled:

They sleep quite a bit.

Per Wiki: Cats conserve energy by sleeping more than most animals, especially as they grow older. The daily duration of sleep varies, usually between 12 and 16 hours, with 13 and 14 being the average. Some cats can sleep as much as 20 hours.

My Dam just have a litter of My world famous Himalayan-Persian Kittens, looks like I have two rare colors-White-blue points and White flame point Kittens and I have another litter of Himalayan-Persians coming very soon. See if you can count the kittens. ?? These Kittens are all ready spoken for a 100 times over.:corndance::joke:

Attachments

• DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 7
how many Kittens in pic? Bet you can't figure it out.:brock: another clue to how many Kitties.

Attachments

• DSC00318.JPG
    DSC00318.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
200.gif

The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Edit: 2.22MB
Are you doing this in a desktop browser, Phone browser, Tapatalk, or what method? I need some details to determine where this issue is coming from. It’s set to allow 10meg files on the back end.

Are you doing this in a desktop browser, Phone browser, Tapatalk, or what method? I need some details to determine where this issue is coming from. It’s set to allow 10meg files on the back end.

Desktop Browser (Edge).

Back