Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

• Here the Koing hypergrams 17 x8 are here, now to put them on with the firehawks 500 225 x45 x 17:bananasplit::domokundance::omg:

Attachments

• DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    376.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    439.1 KB · Views: 9
matte bronze, almost like a gray and bronze color, not a bright bronze. Koing ultra grams are 17x 8 and 16.33 pds, 7 pds lighter than stock wheel. These wheels are also very strong.:pianodance:

:corngrin:Kong hyper grams 17 x8 on firehawks 500 tires:dancing: Now all I need to do is mount them on car and wipe the tires clean. I think this shade matte bronze is going to look outstanding on the car.:lildevil:

Attachments

• DSC00322.JPG
    DSC00322.JPG
    606.1 KB · Views: 7
these Koing hyper grams are race bronze and don't look super flashy. Got them on today. Very nice , strong and light.:dancing::paper: the rim caps are better with three screws holding the caps on, so they won't rattle and it water out. Notice the brakes will get a lot more cool air. Just picking up the oem rims and tires show a significant weight deference. I may go to a larger size 235 x 17 x 45. running the firehawks 225- perhaps the second best summer tire, with way over priced Michelin in first place.:cucumber::flame::vtec:

Attachments

• DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG
    503.9 KB · Views: 7
Show us the whole car! :1:

200.gif

I was out looking at a ford 2019- 250 with the twin turbo 3.5 engine and extended wheelbase 148 6sp auto. Just happened to be in the lot with side dent bars , sliding side door, big window on one side, 14,000 miles around 26K and the farm bought it-Me:bananapop: This ford Van has a really cool twin turbo motor-310Hp and 400ft of torque and gets better mpg's than the old v8 5.4 with 300HP. My sister didn't really know that. I went for a test drive and it boost really fast. Now why isn't this engine in a small car or maybe they do have one-I don't know. Very cool, but dangerous if you don't know how to drive, much faster than you think it is-perhaps the 400 ft pds of torque means more than just HP? This is a 3/4 ton van. We have a guy delivering for the farm, I am worried he will smash it up-I hope not???:hmmm?::paper:

I take a pic later, the tnps light came on and I wonder if tunez can turn it off, so I can save $20 the tire shop charges to adj the tnps? This turned out a exciting day because it very hard to find a ford 250 van with the 3.5 turbo and 148 wheel base-rides extremely nice,-most have the reg 3.7 or the slow 3.2 puke:barf: engine.:driving:

are “koing, kong” type-o’s?
or is that slang for the brand? i see people selling these on offerup and they say one of the two when they are really Konig

Not really liking what the wheels Konig are called, but these are very nice light and priced well:bananasplit:. I noticed the car responded much better with the specials rims and fire hawks 500, then the Michelin AS and stock rims. I think they are excellent for the dough. Where the enkie- stock setup was heavy and expensive-very strong rims however.. :joke:

Wow did I see a Ford twin turbo 3.5 with 647HP stock engine. the 2019 250 van may have a 320HP v6 twin turbo-that's the bottom end of HP rating's-looks like on hell of a cool engine , while getting great MPG's. A 6L reg ford engine can't keep up with the twin turbo 3.5.

can't wait to start driving a twin turbo v6:driving: Even if its the lowest output version-made extremely heavy duty like the very high output engine's-year 2019 with a 6sp auto-got to check out the tranny specs. even a 3/4 van will move out fast.:cucumber:

Yak Yak , My ford Van:bananapoke::flame: twin turbo is as big a three honda Si ,and just as fast.:lildevil:

Can't wait to get that twin turbo v6 Van, I see it does 6.8 secs to 60mph from a stop. This is a fast van for sure. I use to like the chev 350 vans, this v6 twin turbo Van is much faster. You could easy soup it up a lot more and get over 400HP out of that v6 twin turbo.:unicorn:

Picking it up Tuesday- it is a Great looking van that can almost fit a honda in the cargo area! 20 feet long and is the fastest Van in its class, also the best Van-this is a Cadillac of cargo Vans. The twin turbo v6 has been proven very reliable- I plan on running 05-20 Ultra pensiol in it-takes 6.2 qts. I will change the oil myself- I want to keep the engine running in top shape , it has only 14,400 miles on it. The v6 turbo engine is a extreme duty motor and was updated in 2017. The engine is a 2019. Ford has a v6 turbo's with 637 HP stock- well ford super it up in that version's. A lot of cop car are using this engine. Turn up the boost and it would be 400HP very easy, but no plans on doing so. It drives like a car, but is bigger then two SUV's, speed limited to 97mph-want touch that either-justy imagine what you could do with a tuner? long wheelbase version-rides like a Limo but better.:popcorn::cheerleader: I am worried the other driver might not bring it back:shady:

Picking up the 2019 Ford 250 twin turbo 6sp Long wheel base Van today. I am excited but I hate dealing with Ford dealers. The slesman didn't even know the van has twin turbos as they are hidden on both sides, must be a nightmare to replace them.:coffee: The old van is totally worn out, but could go another 100,000 it has a v8 5.4 which is indestructible:eekdancesmiley::fistpump:.

Ford Van added to collection today and Pic of Honda si with Hypergram rims and firehawks 500 installed.

Attachments

• DSC00338.JPG
    DSC00338.JPG
    471.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00339.JPG
    DSC00339.JPG
    416.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00336.JPG
    DSC00336.JPG
    513.2 KB · Views: 6
Back