Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The Tacoma TRD is an awesome truck; They can be fitted to do all sorts of stuff. Congratulations on your new purchase!
Thanks bro, most definitely going to be a fun little truck. Once I get some miles on it I am going to take it out to test all of its off road capabilities.

jealous. always wanted an older taco. my neighbour ( builder of my house too ) just bought a used one. the toyota tax is way too high for me though. the new gens are super nice.

new trd for me to lease for 48 months at 3.49% $121 or finance for 36 months at 1.49% at $293 $0 down on both. thats not bad to lease. a little over double what my wifes 18 hatchback is a week.

although im over car payments. ive had a car payment since 2012 and will have one until 2022 when my si and hatchback are done. not sure what i like more. owning a beater that i have to fix regularly or a new car with warranty i never use because its a honda.

Going down to barrio Logan today to check out a crx shell. I’m not really motivated to buy but if it’s clean I might return with a trailer. Also if the dude comes down on the price.

just found out thermal r&d makes a cat back for the 9th gen. too bad its 2.5" its for sale on a local site.
B180-C180-Civic-SI_2_590x.jpg

jealous. always wanted an older taco. my neighbour ( builder of my house too ) just bought a used one. the toyota tax is way too high for me though. the new gens are super nice.

new trd for me to lease for 48 months at 3.49% $121 or finance for 36 months at 1.49% at $293 $0 down on both. thats not bad to lease. a little over double what my wifes 18 hatchback is a week.

although im over car payments. ive had a car payment since 2012 and will have one until 2022 when my si and hatchback are done. not sure what i like more. owning a beater that i have to fix regularly or a new car with warranty i never use because its a honda.

I was originally looking to get a used so I would not care to beat it up one but they are hard to come by for a decent price around my location. I am going to try and pay this one off as fast as I can.

I just tried that turtle wax ceramic spray. Read a review about it leaving streaks on black paint. It was doing good untill the last few panels and started streaking.

Ya'll have been chatty the past 24+ hours. Never chatty while I'm at work and want to chat.

If y'all got wild *** protests goin on where you live stay safe man. In downtown Fayetteville people are already trying to burn **** down. I don't think Raleigh is at that point yet, but **** is getting real out there. Glad i don't live near any of it...well, not close enough to have to worry.

being a white male, i cant comprehend what black people are going through. i try and keep my opinion about the situation to myself because its not worth telling. the looting to me is worthless and dumb though. setting the police station on fire, i can understand. the looting just seems like an excuse for people to steal stuff. but again its been over 200 years of oppression and i'll never understand what its like.

anyways, im having a hard time justifying the purchase of a full race cat back at $1200 cnd when a yonaka cat back is $544 cnd.

the quality is probably no where near full race but that price difference though.

also i always pronounced it yon aka, this guy is saying yo naka which makes more sense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJvgBf0OeNg

What a difference from most of the stuff being shown

Because that doesn't get the views nor get people to continue to cause havoc..

being a white male, i cant comprehend what black people are going through. i try and keep my opinion about the situation to myself because its not worth telling. the looting to me is worthless and dumb though. setting the police station on fire, i can understand. the looting just seems like an excuse for people to steal stuff. but again its been over 200 years of oppression and i'll never understand what its like.

Excuse me? You understand setting police stations on fire? :confused:

Because that doesn't get the views nor get people to continue to cause havoc..

Excuse me? You understand setting police stations on fire? :confused:

the police are killing them. i didnt say i think its right. i just understand why they would do it.

check box another happy customer. A good old riot is a American as apple pie, :flame:

Last edited:
Back