Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

the police are killing them. i didnt say i think its right. i just understand why they would do it.

I'm a black person, and James, I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating this whole situation is :(

I can understand that everyone's upset. I'm upset. But rioting plays into the stigma that got George Floyd killed. Is there a problem? Of course. There's a whole set of rules that I have to follow outside of the regular law in order to stay safe. I definitely don't stay out late anymore. I don't keep my gun in my car in case I'm stopped, even though I might need it. I don't go jogging alone-- that's recent. This is only a tiny snippet of the precautions I keep in mind.

One thing I will say, is that people are checking on me a lot more. And if anyone wants to help -- actually help -- please watch for us. If nothing besides just saying 'be safe' if you see someone out by themself.

Anything -- just please help. I've already had an acquaintance die from this issue. I don't want this to keep happening.

Sup. Went to the beach again this morning. Caught a wave and that was it haha. Paddling out is absolutely exhausting. I just need to go more.

Back home for yard work and an oil change. Hope y’all have a really chill Sunday. Turn your tv’s off and give the cell phones a rest. Stay safe.

Hope y’all have a really chill Sunday.

Always! Did some things around the house early (since I'm old and get up early) then ran some errands/got lunch. Been relaxing since :)

Turn your tv’s off and give the cell phones a rest. Stay safe.

My TV is on right now. Watching YouTube :thumbsup:

Sup. Went to the beach again this morning. Caught a wave and that was it haha. Paddling out is absolutely exhausting. I just need to go more.

Back home for yard work and an oil change. Hope y’all have a really chill Sunday. Turn your tv’s off and give the cell phones a rest. Stay safe.

Surfing sounds so cool. I wanna learn how, but I have no idea where to start :confused:

I really like the Mother's CMX it works really well.
i was going to try that a while ago but still had regular spray wax to get through. been seeing really good things about the turtle wax ceramic spray and wanted to try it. i was thinking of stripping all the wax off the car first but decided against.

Surfing sounds so cool. I wanna learn how, but I have no idea where to start :confused:

u have to stick with it and realize it isn’t fun or easy to learn especially if ur learning later in life. But then you’ll catch that first wave on ur own and that’s it. Ur addicted.

u have to stick with it and realize it isn’t fun or easy to learn especially if ur learning later in life. But then you’ll catch that first wave on ur own and that’s it. Ur addicted.

Where in Texas has waves? lol

Where in Texas has waves? lol

Our 'Good' beaches are around Corpus Christi and Padre Island. Galveston Island is also a good coastal spot, but the water is gross and murky most of the time. I think the only surf-suitable beach is Corpus.

Morning :wave: Happy Monday.

Nice day here. 63* with low humidity (41%) with a slight wind. Dewpoint is only 38*! Hell Yeah :excited:

:wave: Afternoon

I like 70's music :) My dad was 17 in 1970 so he definitely listened to 70's/80's music a good bit.

:wave: Afternoon

I like 70's music :) My dad was 17 in 1970 so he definitely listened to 70's/80's music a good bit.

I love 70s music, but this is probably because I had a time-capsule-esque childhood. My parents' home town, Corsicana, hasn't developed a whole lot residentially since about the mid 70s (lots of small Texas towns are this way). When I was a kid, I spent lots of time with my grandparents there, who hadn't updated their home since like, the Tet Offensive. The place still has shag carpeting and floral wallpaper right now even in its abandoned state. Did I mention their house is Lime Green? Because it is.

i was going to try that a while ago but still had regular spray wax to get through. been seeing really good things about the turtle wax ceramic spray and wanted to try it. i was thinking of stripping all the wax off the car first but decided against.
I haven't tried the turtle wax one yet. If you get chance to let me know what you think.

Back