Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Damn. 109 on Friday. F that
Be glad you live nearby the beach :) I'll be coming out to Temecula sometimes this summer plus hitting San Fernando Valley where I grew up. Since I got my subframe kit installed recently and expecting the chassis suspension kit to get here sometime at the end of this month, I want to go back to San Bernardino National Forest through Lake Elsinore and carve through the pass there. I love the pass out there.

Oh yea. Ortega highway is sick. Haven’t been out there in years. I’m down take a drive through there.
When i do come out, I’ll be sure to give you an early head up so we can see if we can go for a spirit drive then. If you’re down?

This is where im at right now..... note the humidity. It was like 93 i believe around 5.
9fb06ab00d1939e5e674455be2526de1.jpg

Never lived in the upper Midwest, eh?
I’ve lived in numerous spots in the Midwest. One area basically stayed in the mid to high 70’s for dew point all summer, and sometimes hit 110-115 “feels like” temps. It felt horrible to work outside in that.

33487C66-697D-4CCB-A569-E574A02C6AB7.png

Buddy from there sent it to me around lunch today saying how horrible it felt

went to look at the vw golf yesterday. guy said $700 and he would flat bed it to my house.
coolant tank was empty.
tried the e brake and then it seized on so couldnt drive it.
front strut mounts look trash like always.
exhaust was loud
engine light ( o2 sensor? )

said hes got someone looking at it today. i think i might buy it if it doesnt sell.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/leamington/2004-volkswagen-golf/1504996018?undefined

and for this heat today is supposed to feel like 90F always fun working in a shop with no a/c

went to look at the vw golf yesterday. guy said $700 and he would flat bed it to my house.
coolant tank was empty.
tried the e brake and then it seized on so couldnt drive it.
front strut mounts look trash like always.
exhaust was loud
engine light ( o2 sensor? )

said hes got someone looking at it today. i think i might buy it if it doesnt sell.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/leamington/2004-volkswagen-golf/1504996018?undefined

and for this heat today is supposed to feel like 90F always fun working in a shop with no a/c

This Golf gets the Honda-Fan stamp of approval. I think you should go grab it, something like this for that price would be impossible to find in my area.

...Also loud exhaust as in exhaust leak, or loud exhaust as in aftermarket?

Back