Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

good old Seattle June Gloom...Juneuary. Whatever...

View attachment 60871

I was going to say why do your pictures always look blah (weather wise) :giggle: :hiding:

The dew point is what blows. It says it’s 69 in Baltimore. 60+ is uncomfortable and 70+ feels basically like death.

Yeah today is going to be another hot one.

@ 8am

Currently 77* (Feels like 89*)
Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 77° F

I had to look my dog in the face today and tell him we aren’t going on a walk. It’s a heater out there.

Poor dog. We walked last night. It was toasty. Sticky.

went to look at the vw golf yesterday. guy said $700 and he would flat bed it to my house.
coolant tank was empty.
tried the e brake and then it seized on so couldnt drive it.
front strut mounts look trash like always.
exhaust was loud
engine light ( o2 sensor? )

said hes got someone looking at it today. i think i might buy it if it doesnt sell.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/leamington/2004-volkswagen-golf/1504996018?undefined

and for this heat today is supposed to feel like 90F always fun working in a shop with no a/c

Quit looking at shitty beaters!!!

'87 Civic DX with 93k miles.
But it's an automatic.

It ain't my thing but figured I'd share as I just saw it.

102471150_3021716801238761_5430529075719658086_o.jpg

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/278303249960434/

my choices are to either buy something dirt cheap that needs work. or save up like $5000 for something that needs work.

rusty hood isnt a problem. rest of it is decent. grind off the rust, bondo and paint it.

I’ve lived in numerous spots in the Midwest. One area basically stayed in the mid to high 70’s for dew point all summer, and sometimes hit 110-115 “feels like” temps. It felt horrible to work outside in that.

My point was 70s is pretty much normal...at least in NW Indiana.

Evening -- I ordered a bunch of Asian snacks online and they apparently doubled my order. Only one box had a packing slip, which tells me someone hooked me up.

Whoever you are, ありがとうございます。They know about that broke life, lmao.

Back