How i make my car look like this?!!

Khanvict5

9th-gen-honda-civic-fb6-tech-day-2014-white-wheels.jpg

9th-gen-honda-civic-fb6-tech-day-2014-white-wheels.jpg

What do i need to buy to match this?

Last edited:
Looks like the bayson r front lip.

something like avid1 av06 wheels or a thousand other companies that make essentially that same 7 spoke style like rota, volk, etc.

Could be on coilovers pretty maxed out, or it could be on air ride. You could get that look with either. It looks like he’s pulled and rolled the fenders, and is running 3+ degrees or more of negative camber in the rear with stretched tires.

smoked window visors (looks like oem Honda) but could be replicas. Hard to tell 100% from the pic

Awesome. Thanks for the reply my man!

Is there a specific color i should get the bayson r front lip? Or is that regular stock color in the pic? I also noticed the front bumper looks different than mine. Is there a way i can achieve that look with oem si bumper? Maybe take out fog lights? And are those aftermarket sideskirts? Sorry for all the questions haha its my first car!

It comes in just a black color like that car, but you could get it painted if you wanted it painted.

Oh the side skirts- they don’t look like they’re sitting too well on that one. Pro car studio sells a set that looks like that style though.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQJ-w6hmzY

@procivic is a sponsor here as well.

The front bumper and grill area will be different on the si to non-si trim. That car pictured is likely a LX trim model. No clue if you’d be wanting to swap bumpers with another member, but that has happened on here before. Most people want the fog lights and whatnot. Taking out the fogs on yours would leave a large hole.

It comes in just a black color like that car, but you could get it painted if you wanted it painted.

Oh the side skirts- they don’t look like they’re sitting too well on that one. Pro car studio sells a set that looks like that style though.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQJ-w6hmzY

@procivic is a sponsor here as well.

The front bumper and grill area will be different on the si to non-si trim. That car pictured is likely a LX trim model. No clue if you’d be wanting to swap bumpers with another member, but that has happened on here before. Most people want the fog lights and whatnot. Taking out the fogs on yours would leave a large hole.

Is this the right lip? It says "A style". Theres another one that says tr style but i guess that is only for 2017-2020

https://baysonr.com/products/13-15-...~md_civic~uc_front-lip&variant=15680561774681

Edit: Theyre both sold out. Just my luck

One more thing, I am looking for performance upgrade. Is there a such thing as the best cold air intake (takeda, skunk2) or exhaust? Or is it user preference? Also looking for 1-2 things on how to improve the handling, rear sway bar etc. Already looking at d2 racing lowering springs for suspension. Thanks!

Last edited:
oh dope i have 2013 si sedan as well
and yep stock air box and exhaust is best
is it completely stock?

i think acuity cold air and skunk 2 make the most power for intakes. pretty much any downpipe will yield more power, cat back will give a few more hp, thats pretty much user preference by listening to a bunch of different brands. and of course you'll need a flashpro or k tuner to get any performance out of any of those mods.

All 3.5" intakes will achieve roughly the same gains. A CAI will eek out a few more ponies.

Louder! I didn't say LOUD.

On my Accord I have stock setup because it's a daily but on the STi I upgraded the exhaust (nothing obnoxious melon shooter type)

You should switch to a N1/Coffee Can/Melon Shooter style exhaust. You'll love it!

I can hear it now! BWAAAAAAAAAH

Is this okay for suspension setup?

OEM (fd2) Civic Type R 21mm Rear Sway Bar
Enkei Rpf1 17x9 +35
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S-245/40/17
hasport rear motor mount
Rev9 R9-HS2-011_2 Hyper-Street II Coilover

245 is a lot of tire compared to the "look" you liked above. You would not be able to slam the car down like that with 245 tires on a 9" wide wheel.

Some of the pics in this thread are broken from being so old towards the beginning, but there are some examples of what various wheel/wide tire setups look like,... how much camber they had to run, pulling/rolling fenders etc. A 245 tire would definitely qualify as meaty and functional, but you would not be tucking tires like that car up there. I wouldn't be surprised if they were stretched on like a 215 tire.
https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/official-meaty-fitment-functional-thread.10100/

I would also say look at a 22mm or 24mm progress rear sway bar. I'm not even sure how the fd2 type r parts would bolt up (if at all without modification)

Back