Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

took ford 250 van we just got to the dealer.:beer: wheel alignment was way off-no charge which would have been $129 for a heavy duty truck-very high price. The inspection sticker said checked wheel alignment was done, no it was not done-typical ford dealer I guess. Any way, It is a really nice van with 15,000 miles-very low usage. Honda doesn't have a van this size. I still don't like the wheel s the ford came with-I will get bigger one's to fix that, Got lobsters and clam cake for middle time lunch:paper: I am not unhappy with ford dealer, I think service has improved at least this ford dealer.:lemonade:this smiley is pounding the juice.

Last edited:
Well looks like the police are getting a pounding everywhere-its about time. After my traffic tickets-where the cop lied in court, I don't like any of them at all.:thumbsdown:

Defund the police! and better than that Fire the whole police department. It has been done in Maine.:police:

Defund the police! and better than that Fire the whole police department. It has been done in Maine.:police:

As in, it has been done in the past week? Or, it was done in the past due to civil unrest? How did the community and/or crime rate change as a result?

This was in 2007 when a cop in Maine murdered a young kid-shot him 4 times in the back and executioner style one shot in the head. 13 years later they are bringing up charges on the cop. The attorney General refused to bring any charges at the time 2007-all they do is cover up the cops crimes. :police: More recently a old women had road rage by a unmarked local cop who sent another cop to her home to give her a $250 fine for not using a blinker. On my speeding ticket the MSP cop said I never told him my car wasn't working right -when it was the first thing I said to the cop. The cop lied under oath in court over a speeding ticket.:joke: The state bias judge was a *******.:paper: there was zero increase in crime after the PD department was closed. The MSP then took over policing in that town. The town saved a lot of money doing so and maybe some kids lives. 51% of ME has no local police department or town hall-too bad I don't live in one of those better towns. I would like to move to a unincorporated township. But just go look up the 2007 incident and see for yourself.

Last edited:
New people who try to read this thread:

tenor.gif

Interesting that it took 13yrs for the State to right a wrong of such a high caliber. I agree with you that the system supports the system (cops support cops), this is not always bad when there are honest people; but, as of late, this does not appear to be a regular occurrence. Are the local Police still disbanded or have they re-established the police force? I know some cities have done this in the past, there was one in NJ on the news recently, to correct Police corruption and rebuild community relationships; just wondering how your neck of the woods is managing the transition after 13yrs.

this was not in my town. I am in a small town but pay way too much in taxes-there is no town police in my town. We do have a huge fire department for our tiny town. I am going to start writing to a local newspaper. It looks like other people are doing a lot more than I am. We had thousands of protesters on Sunday, its not just the BLM that are having problems. BLM should try and make people see that its everyone has problems with these cops. NYC is defunding the cops some, first time that happened and NY is making it criminal to choke hold someone by cops. I have had very few problems in 11yrs zero tickets, then last year MSP were giving local people a hard time and handing out tickets like postage stamps.
I have this weird feeling that the local police know sunofwolf's name.
I haven't spoke to a local cop in 12 years and haven't had any problems with them at all. It would seem the cops have changed not me.

Last edited:
I have better things to do than follow the news any more and turned off cable so I wouldn't watch all the bad news and pay $67 to spectrum for garbage programs,.

Interesting that it took 13yrs for the State to right a wrong of such a high caliber. I agree with you that the system supports the system (cops support cops), this is not always bad when there are honest people; but, as of late, this does not appear to be a regular occurrence. Are the local Police still disbanded or have they re-established the police force? I know some cities have done this in the past, there was one in NJ on the news recently, to correct Police corruption and rebuild community relationships; just wondering how your neck of the woods is managing the transition after 13yrs.
the state is still not filed charges after 17 yrs , Maine is a very backward state in many ways. The town has no police force for 16 yrs and has been better off sense firing their whole police force of three:spazface:

Last edited:
I am just going to work on my Honda and forget about all this rubbish.

I now am following the teaching of Sun TZU to do other wise is Losing:iough:

software upgrades for wheel sensor problems servioce bulletin TSB#14-006, This applies to civic si 2012-2015. somehow few people know about this, inclueding when you call Honda. I now have a leaking sensor due to trying to get them to work. it leaks 1.5 pds every day. It wasn't me who screwed this stuff up. :flame:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the tire shop didn’t torque the sensor into the wheel properly and you have a leak that way. Or, the face of the mounting surface on your aftermarket wheels doesn’t sit well with a sensor, and it’s not sitting flush on the wheel. You could have this scenario. You could have an irregularity on one of the aftermarket wheels at the hole. Who knows.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCeoxXnsx9A

I found out why the tire was leaking a worn out rubber seal:popcorn:, the tire guy said its because of corrosion ,but i do not drive the car in winter. I don't know if if the TPMS bulletin applys to honda civic but i do know there is no reset button. The later honda's are much worse than my year. I am bringing the car to the Honda dealer to fix program the sensors and car computer. A lot of extra work just to put a set of rims on? None of these problems were caused by me. I even bought brand new sensors that didn't seem to able for a tire shop to program. They couldn't program even OEM sensors either.

Last edited:
Back