bad throw out bearing?

I figured a dealer would be a better place to go because they deal with Honda vehicles day in and day out. Most reputable shops would charge anywhere from $80-$100 an hour for labor anyways. As far as clutch master goes, everything I've read about them has been positive. All I know is the stock clutch started to crap out before the car even hit 30k miles. I figured no clutch could be worst than that. Maybe I was wrong? All I know is I'm taking it back there Sunday and I should have an answer by Monday.

Well already got your answer how good honda mechanic are , good at doing stock work not good at installing anything else.

Yeah but a clutch is a clutch. It's not like I was asking them to bolt a turbo onto the thing. How is an aftermarket clutch Any different than OEM ? As far as the actual install goes?

Just as an update:

I just got the car back from the dealer. Webby was right. There was a loose bolt that needed to be tightened. The issue with my ebrake is sorted out too. Turns out the new calipers I got were defective. Had Honda put OEM calipers on the back and now everything seems great. No noise from the clutch whatsoever. Thanks everyone for responding to this thread. But I think for now it's resolved.

I said a loose bolt too. glad it was something simple. I have to question your clutch foot-most burnt clutch issues are caused by riding the clutch too much. You can destroy any clutch by riding it too much. Break in the clutch correctly too. i wonder if that loose bolt caused any damage.

I should have said any clutch can be defective. I have encountered the exactly the same problem, a loose bolt that should have had at least blue Loctite on it and torqued that the dealer didn't do to short change the customer on work time. And that's why when a mechanic works on my car I am right there or doing it myself. I don't trust anybody period especially a car dealer.

Back