Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'll prolly be hunkered down in the garage this year playing something loud to drown out the noise...i do better than some with fireworks, but it still freaks me out quite a bit. Although i may just go for a drive and down it out that way.

Oh man-- I'm sorry, my guy. I would choose the drive option -- maybe go to the coast?

made the fireworks legal up there? Are they still legal up in Orange County? I remember as a kid they used to set up those stands. U could buy whistling Pete’s and smash them with a hammer and they’d blow up like m80’s. The good old days.

I guess there’s always Mexico. Get some m1000’s.

I had no clue there were still places in CA that fireworks were still legal. I mean, I guess if you even want to call them fireworks. "Sane and Safe" Pfftt... Those are fireworks.

https://www.ca-fireworks.presskit247.com/content/content-article.asp?ArticleID=494

Dam why can't i sleep like that cat, I am up all night going crazy!

I have two plugs in my truck tires and one in my si. I really need to go get them patched.
I've left plugs in my tires before that held up the life of the tire. I've never had one go bad, but i guess i can't blame you for wanting a legit patch job

Oh man-- I'm sorry, my guy. I would choose the drive option -- maybe go to the coast?
I dunno, but imma have to go somewhere... might be worse at the beach, but we are going to Gatlinburg, TN in 2 weeks...12-15th (i just lol'd because thats the years for 9th gens!)

Sup playa’s....

Wifey and I have been self-quarantined since the beach trip. One of the family members at the beach house was in contact with a person that had covid(without knowing it).

Gonna hunker down till late next week. No symptoms or anything but just want to be careful.

my gf has been wanting to hit up SD for awhile :rolleyes:. i took her last year on her bday for this music event. stayed at the Indigo lol

Honestly. San Diego is probably gonna be insane this weekend. We’re just gonna stay in and bbq and drink 10 million beers. I think we’re both gonna take Monday off and make it a 3 day’r. Plus the both of us have been working like crazy so a little r&r will be nice.

i can dig it. my gf and i both have this friday off...pretty stoked lol

i read huntington might be open this weekend but i cant imagine how crazy it would be if that’s literally the only beach open up here ESPECIALLY if they will be regulating on social distancing

Are San Diego beaches staying open for the weekend? I heard a bunch of things saying they were being closed in Cali for the weekend

Sup playa’s....

Wifey and I have been self-quarantined since the beach trip. One of the family members at the beach house was in contact with a person that had covid(without knowing it).

Gonna hunker down till late next week. No symptoms or anything but just want to be careful.
I hope all stays well @Nomar06. I just found out once of my old squad leaders that lives in Charlotte got the Rona yesterday. Dudes in the hospital, but that's all i know so far. We have been fortunate so far not to have to many problems where I'm at.

Stay safe nomar. Our numbers are about 3x daily what they were 2 weeks ago (like so many other places).

Day by day everything changes. Does anybody even know what they’re doing anymore?

Back