Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Sup playa’s....

Wifey and I have been self-quarantined since the beach trip. One of the family members at the beach house was in contact with a person that had covid(without knowing it).

Gonna hunker down till late next week. No symptoms or anything but just want to be careful.

stay safe over there

you gotta be careful the majority of migrant workers here that are infected are asymptomatic.

Honestly. San Diego is probably gonna be insane this weekend. We’re just gonna stay in and bbq and drink 10 million beers. I think we’re both gonna take Monday off and make it a 3 day’r. Plus the both of us have been working like crazy so a little r&r will be nice.

Are San Diego beaches staying open for the weekend? I heard a bunch of things saying they were being closed in Cali for the weekend

Pretty much all the counties around SD county are closed. So that means that everyone from up north is gonna come down here for the holiday and screw things up for us.

https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-coronavirus-cases-tracking-outbreak/beach-closures/

Is anyone else ready for their work day to be over? Im just ready for it to be tomorrow, lol

I'm working overtime this week. This Saturday, we get pay 1.5x per hour plus 8 hours regular hourly pay holiday bonus. I can't wait for this week to be over with.

Yeah, i gotta weatherproof my fence this weekend.....not looking forward to it. I'll have to get started early before it gets too hot. Prolly get around to building a planter around my mailbox for my wifes flowers. Not sure what else. I'm sitting on a secret, but i don't wanna say anything else until it happens or doesn't. Don't wanna jinx it, but tomorrow there will be news...

Well...the news is coming early...Stevenson Hendrick Toyota in Jacksonville, NC can go **** themselves hard. I've been talking to these douchebags all week about going to pick up an Si they have listed. And i go to check on the listing tonight and it's gone!!! Guess they couldnt bother letting me know before i planned to drive 2 ******* hours to go purchase this car tomorrow...this is exactly why i haven't said anything up until now. This **** seems to be happening to me a lot lately. ****! Sorry guys, just had to vent. I was really looking forward to being in a 9th again. Maybe one day i will be again, but i guess it won't be tomorrow.....
Goddamnit...hope y'all enjoy this weekend celebrating America's birthday

Well...the news is coming early...Stevenson Hendrick Toyota in Jacksonville, NC can go **** themselves hard. I've been talking to these douchebags all week about going to pick up an Si they have listed. And i go to check on the listing tonight and it's gone!!! Guess they couldnt bother letting me know before i planned to drive 2 ******* hours to go purchase this car tomorrow...this is exactly why i haven't said anything up until now. This **** seems to be happening to me a lot lately. ****! Sorry guys, just had to vent. I was really looking forward to being in a 9th again. Maybe one day i will be again, but i guess it won't be tomorrow.....
Goddamnit...hope y'all enjoy this weekend celebrating America's birthday

I feel your frustration and irritation. Always remember you may find something better eventually. One time I was looking for a car and I found the cleanest 96 Civic hatchback 5 speeds owned by one owner and he was an old man. I kept telling him I will pick it up and I have cash on me ready. I explained that I'll be taking the bus out there and it will take about an hour. The old man was cool. By the time I got there, someone drove the Civic off the driveway... The old man looked at me and apologized that he had sold it. He offered me a ride home which only took 10 minutes to get me home. If only I had a ride there instead of taking the bus, lol. At least I have something nicer and better now and I'm happy.

You'll find something. We know it.

i asked my employee if he has a firework connect

his response: OFFERUP

Sure enough he shows me hes messaging this guy in chino hills... sorta close to me. Hes been going to him for 2yrs. picture are very lowkey lol

i asked my employee if he has a firework connect

his response: OFFERUP

Sure enough he shows me hes messaging this guy in chino hills... sorta close to me. Hes been going to him for 2yrs. picture are very lowkey lol

Dude, you can buy fireworks on Offerup??

Thanks guys, just irritating. I guess the right one will come along.

I'm sorry, Bauer -- like you said, the right Civic will come along.

Morning :wave: I'm still here.

Was off yesterday (and today). Went to Lowes with wife and MIL. MIL got new stove, fridge, range/microwave, and dishwasher.

We got new a washer & dryer. We have to get stackable versions and had to be a certain size to fit in the area we currently have them.

Last night we had my parents, sister, niece and MIL over for a get together/cookout for the 4th as my niece goes back to her dad's this evening.

Sorry @bauer311 :bighug:

Back