2007 Subaru WRX STi

r6kZPCD.jpg

:iorun::iorun::iorun:

Two wings????? Surely a joke. Who are you, Baron Von Richthofen?

Two wings????? Surely a joke. Who are you, Baron Von Richthofen?

Definitely someone being funny. Think they had an extra wing and put it there. Then someone photoshopped another wing on the roof so it had three wings lol

Who's Baron Von Richthofen?

I was a proud owner of a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR - tarmac black. Lancer and WRX are fun cars driving in. I almost got the 2005 STI until someone suggested me to check out the EVO first. I drove down from San Francisco (Emerald Hills) to Los Angeles at one point and it took me 3 hours to get to Los Angeles. I was flying over 140mph most of the way from 2am to 5am. At one point, I maxed out at 170mph. It was such a fun car driving in.

I was a proud owner of a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR - tarmac black. Lancer and WRX are fun cars driving in. I almost got the 2005 STI until someone suggested me to check out the EVO first. I drove down from San Francisco (Emerald Hills) to Los Angeles at one point and it took me 3 hours to get to Los Angeles. I was flying over 140mph most of the way from 2am to 5am. At one point, I maxed out at 170mph. It was such a fun car driving in.

Nice! :thumbsup: Those are VERY fast speeds for roads in Mexico. :eek:

Pictures of the EVO?

@stilletto is an EVO lover ;)

Red Baron pizza!

I'm going to be listing her for sale.

If you know anyone interested in it let me know. Rather it go to someone that will enjoy it.

Back