2014 coupe rear spoiler

One of the shop techs I work with asked another question that I'd like to know the answer to myself. Seeing as the new coupe wing can be used on the 12-13 coupe, would the si sedan wing also mount? He said he like the look of the higher sedan wing compared to the coupe and I think either would be nice. I'd like to know just for the sake of knowing but I believe I would still go for the coupe wing.
Good quesiton... i was looking into that before i got the 2014 spoiler but there's no way to get the measurements of the sedan trunk without doing it yourself or getting someone to post it. But they look very very similar so i think it can be done, i just didn't wanna go through the hassle.

Where did you order the garnish and wing from and are they paint matched for you or is that something I would have to do? Thinking about this being my next mod. It looks so much better than I thought it would and would allow me to tint over my third brake light for a cleaner rear glass look. GOD I'm SOON PUMPED to do this mod now :dancing:
I ordered an 2012 EX garnish months ago from collegehillshonda.com so i already had that on there (don't the like the regular Si garnish/"spoiler") so i didn't wanna spend extra money on the 2014 garnish. I got the spoiler from Hondapartsdeals.com. If you're going to do this, I HIGHLY recommend getting the 2014 Si garnish with the spoiler. The 2014 garnish has slots built into it where the spoiler is mounted to it. I had to cut those tabs off when i installed my spoiler because I obviously didn't have slots for the tabs to go in on the 2012 garnish.

Oh and when you order OEM honda parts from an OEM Honda parts place, you order them painted to whatever color that part comes in. So the NH731P would be Crystal Black Pearl and you can just google the color name and it'll tell you the paint code for it.
When you're looking at the parts list, it'll have multiple Spoilers all with a different paint code after them.

sedan trunk is wider and coupes have that little lip on either side of the trunk too. and 700 ish is rough :/

Yea I can't find the 14 si coupe trunk garnish on college hills but I found it on hondapartsdeals. It's 390 on that site though, and the garnish doesn't come with the 3rd brake light. So an extra 60. So it's roughly 800 with the right garnish.

its freaking expensive. i have a line on a 12 garnish for 200 but i dono how it would look with the 14 spoiler if i were to do that down the road.

I actually that could look pretty good. I like how the si has more of a duckbill kind of look. The only one that it can kind of compare it to is the e46 m3 duckbill trunk spoilers. But with the slats that are in the si garnish, it could go either way. Wish I was good at Photoshop.

I actually that could look pretty good. I like how the si has more of a duckbill kind of look. The only one that it can kind of compare it to is the e46 m3 duckbill trunk spoilers. But with the slats that are in the si garnish, it could go either way. Wish I was good at Photoshop.
im waiting on the guy to send me some pics of it but he only responds like once a day...

i may throw it through photoshop but i dono yet

I believe the rear roof spoilers are the same as the 2012!

I'm considering getting a 14' Si wing on my 12' Si Coupe, but I'm also on a tight budget. I feel the rear of the 9th gen coupe is rather incomplete looking without the wing. I have the orange sunburst pearl paint on mine, which makes it hard to find a wing from Honda that is already paint matched as they discontinued that paint color after the 14' Si was released. Sooo I've been looking on eBay and there are several options for cheap wings that nearly replicate the look of the 14' Si wing. Just not sure if I want to drill holes in my trunk for something that cost pennies to make in the factory..

It's finally done! i just cut the tabs off, drilled some holes and BOOM! 2014 spoiler on the 2012
I know this is an old thread, can I just swap the trunk assembly/deck lid from a ‘14 or ‘15 si coupe to a ‘12 coupe?

Back