Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

I wonder if the car is under war and you do that to honda-will they fit it for free?:shady:
Do what? Downshift and blow the engine? That’s user error and you would not be covered by warranty. They can pull the ecu data and it shows a number of parameters regarding rpm and whatnot. So, when they see the motor went to 12k rpm and went boom, you’re at fault. They’re not giving you a free engine for that. No company would.

One reason i am concered is the lack of a temp guage in the si and the really tiny radiators After reading that article people paid a lot of money for a defective honda r model in years 2017-2019. When will honda take responiblity when they make defective cars-it hasn't been happenning. price goes up and quality isn't happening. I bet the 2020 honda r model will over heat too just a little less, a grill change is not enough. But yeas Welbly your are right a 2 gear drop at 100mph is not honda's fault, i was just making a little joke:rotfl::paper::owned:

There is this thing called limp mode where the ecu protects the car from blowing up
Maybe limp mode is another inovation that tells you your motor just blew up, kind of like the TPNS sensor says you have a flat tire:badger::brock:

It's actually quite hard to do a second gear drop at a 100mph, you kind of have to make a effort to do that. A teenager might try that on purpose to see what happens.

I can easly beat a Honda R with my own Honda R vfr800 with carbon muffler and abs brakes -that i try not to use. It also has Michelin 5 the best sport touring tire in the world. My vfr 800 gets hot sitting but cools off very fast and has a temp guage and red lines at 11750rpm. It has much more power than that turbo r honda for its pds/HP. And it does a 1/4 in 10.9 secs. It does not over heat either.:bananawhipdance::bananasplit::brock: see pic for the real honda power. Honda motorcycles are far faster and better made-Honda cars are not better
made at all..

Attachments

• DSC00297.JPG
    DSC00297.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC00391.JPG
    DSC00391.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
None has this car. It fake news.
yeah you're right. They've been in business since 1991, but no one owns one. You can find them for sale on ebay, their own website new/used, and other specialty car websites. They don't have huge inventory numbers in the US, but you can find them used here if you take 2 seconds to look.

a college kid made a replica in 2010 completely from scratch by using photos of the atom. He made a ton of news websites and car blogs gaining a ton of exposure. A few others in various countries have done the same
https://www.flickr.com/photos/25435483@N00/

too much dough for me, not interested in a go cart.

giphy.gif

Honda r not a daily driver-Honda Si is and much cheaper and better with a bigger engine and has no cooling problems or worse wheel sensors. Track cars donot make good every day cars.

Honda r not a daily driver-Honda Si is and much cheaper and better with a bigger engine and has no cooling problems or worse wheel sensors. Track cars donot make good every day cars.

just stop. If u don’t like a car just say u don’t like it and move on. Or better yet keep ur mouth shut.

Back