Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

I found a way to clone the oem wheel sensors using autel programable wheel sensors that allows you to run a second set of wheels. I still would have to have gone to the dealer most likely due to changing to different wheels to get the OEMs to work then to clone them using autel programable wheel sensors. I am going to try this because i need to run Oem wheels too. Autel is a china company:flame: I guess honda picked on the wrong person to help spread this info around kind of like a good virus and there are good virus's too.:flame::fistpump:so I get the gold star here webbly !:joke: Will this work-i don't see why it won't!
Discount tire refunded me on the wheel sensors-they are useless unless honda will program them which seems unlikely as no from two honda dealers. You are correct, i hate car dealers whatever they are selling. Why not buy directly from the car company-it has been done before.

Last edited:
This gon' be good.

tina-fey-amy-poehler-popcorn-golden-globes-2014_large.gif

I believe you were correct the tire shop messed up the honda computer that talks to the wheel sensors thats why the oem's sensors didn't work anymore. honda seems to have put in a auto destroy if someone other than honda messes with the TPNS system in its main computer. Its not the wheels at all that sets off the auto off switch. Get the sensors to send the right info and it will work with honda's nightmare.

The miracle is if i can get two working set of wheel sensors, at least i have one working. I don't want to leave those nice honda wheels in the basement forever. I should be able to switch them out all eight of them, but this is a fall project as i have summer tires and ultragrams working now. Onto other stuff for now.:bananawhipdance:

Got my sound deadening stuff Kit:domokundance: , 10 feet-will it help on noise? Dam stuff is heavy, i don't think I will get any more.
:eekdancesmiley:

Attachments

• DSC00488.JPG
    DSC00488.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC00488.JPG
    DSC00488.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
sound deading stuff, its heavy 10 feet. Will it help with noise?

Attachments

• DSC00488.JPG
    DSC00488.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Yes, i am trying to take some of the extra noise out coming from the duel muffler catback UR-I think most of the sound is coming right at the second nuffler where sound exits. I however think to exhaust sounds are excellent. The loudness goes mostly away as speed picks up as long as the rpm's is noraml. but once you step on the gas then it roars like a tiger. The sound damping is quite heavy, so i don't htink I will get any more then the 10 feet sheet i got. Maybe right in the trunk area is the worst.:popcorn: I did notice there is no sound damping in the spare tire area!

I did the whole trunk with sound damping, it came out very good.

Attachments

• DSC00492.JPG
    DSC00492.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC00491.JPG
    DSC00491.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC00490.JPG
    DSC00490.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
I am currently tuning the cnt downpipe and the UR duel muffler catback. I just made a offer on ebay for a Hasport upper 62 mount for street use up to 250HP for $90. they go for $100 just about everywhere. The hasport RMM is installed and it makes the steering wheel shake a little nothing too bad. I figured that when you go to full power with a CAI and full 3" exhaust its putting out over 200HP on the wheels. When this happens the Hasport 62:joke::popcornbig: RMM has too work a bit too hard with the weak upper stock mount now twisting too much, so the upper one is also needed and perhaps the tranny mount also may need to be up graded. I am also going to order the acurity short shift and acurity cable bushing, the tools $10 and maybe a shifter knob-tomorrow. I donot like the stock shifter much. After that i will see about up grading the rear sway bar and then do a wheel check.:bananasplit:

data logging today- some 7000rpm pulls in third gear going to the hwy,so i won't get a ticket:spazface: My sunday ride! And in the afternoon riding my Famous vfr 800 to the swimming area!:spinning:

Hasport upper motor mount is on the way 62a for up to 250HP should be excellent for that weak rubber. $103.39. i really liked the rear motor mount that is installed but it put too much pressure on the upper mount.

data log today, three 7000 rpm run's. hasport 62a =250HP rated upper engine mount on the way next week. I think that it's posible to have 215HP with what i now have- 3.5 CAI and 3" full exhaust system and highly tuned to run on 93 not 91 from the factory tune. Also going to order today acurity short shifter and shifter bushing upgrade.:fistpump::joke::wheee:

Ok now got coming Hasport 62 moter mount, acurity short shifter, upgraded shifter bushing -came to $591.39-not too bad when you think about how much it will change the car. I might get a fancy shifter knob- but $89 is really a lot just for a small part.:dogdance::lildevil::pianodance::party::lemonade:

Back