Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

How bad was shipping? I mean, i know its coming from Japan, but is it real bad?

My wheels were only 300 dollars for all four in an 'unrestored' state. The shipping was about 275 USD if I recall correctly -- and then customs added some other tax to it for another 50 bucks.

My wheels were only 300 dollars for all four in an 'unrestored' state. The shipping was about 275 USD if I recall correctly -- and then customs added some other tax to it for another 50 bucks.

I would say that it isn’t too horrible. I shipped wheels from NC to GA and it was $160.

I would say that it isn’t too horrible. I shipped wheels from NC to GA and it was $160.

They had an option to split shipping among other buyers if you were all purchasing at the same time. So if you had a friend that was also building a car, you could theoretically get the shipping down pretty low for one pallet. I think you just had to do some extra forms for that option.

:wave: Afternoon :wave:

Busy morning. Catching up on emails now and might eat my sammich here in a few.

Good morning from Phoenix ! I just had a pesto chicken wrapped sandwich with caesar salad dressing. It was pretty good ! I hope you have a great hump day ahead of you today !

gyms closed again :sadface:
So is mine. It opened for like 1-2 weeks after it was closed. Now it is closed till Aug 1st. I expect it to stay closed longer than what we were told. :-/ home workout isn't the same as working out at the gym.

Awwwww yeah!
8463449d11934dbe4d8bbff3d66e7903.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back