Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

DUDE that cake interior! It's almost like I can reach out and slice some... but alas... I am unable to.

This is awesome and all, but I'd like to point out that it's a COUPE.

#STILLSALTY :mad:

giphy.gif

"rack failed....."

rack arms look like they're still in place and level? I feel like they're saying the rack failed, but it wasn't put under the car properly?

Good Morning!

I know there's a crews forum category, but I'm putting some feelers out.

...Would anyone be interested in joining a crew for coupes? After yesterday's announcement, I felt compelled to do something.

I drew this on some scrap card that I had laying around and scanned it up in Illustrator this morning. I hope it's not too terrible :oops:
...If there's any sizable interest, I'll definitely see about getting some stickers and stuff.

Thanks for humoring me!

View attachment 61199

Edit: My illustrator processing actually muddied alot of my marks. It's a personal peeve, but here's the unfiltered original :tongue:
Damn dude! That's freaking awesome. You definitely have talent my man!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You can find used ones for 32-35 all day long....maybe not 19s but still low mile ones

That's gotta be a sweet engine, especially with a stick. Have never researched the car... is the '15 much different than the '16?

Engine Wise there isn't anything different between '15 and '16. The '16 got some "face lift" exterior things but nothing major.

Why are my pictures upside down

:rotfl: I was turning my laptop upside down to view them :giggle:

If it's a manual coupe i'd definitely be interested... whether sooner or later. Sedan not so much... but would consider it. But the manual is a must.

If it was a manual coupe I would NEVER get rid of it. It's a sedan automatic. It's my daily.

Something doesn’t add up here.....cars just don’t fall off a lift....

View: https://www.facebook.com/431081623613936/posts/3059651774090228/?d=n

Removed from Facebook... :/

closest dealer to me wanted 5k over on the R they had last fall. Maybe not the case now

I think my local dealer wants about 5K over as well for their SINGULAR Type R. I pass by it every so often and daydream...

ONE DAY I'LL HAVE IT -- THE LORD OF CIVICS

source.gif

Did a bunch a stuff on the si today. Filmed some stuff. Gonna edit it and post but I think I’m gonna relax for the rest of the day.

Back