What are your thoughts about Honda discontinuing the Civic coupe?

it says the current coupe makes up 6% of sales, so with the current state of the auto market... they're doing what they can to survive and save $. Same with the manual transmission being axed, and the fit, and on and on

save money and make a cheapo car not worth the dough.:banana whip2:

These other brands need to sit back and takes notes from Nissan on what NOT to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I understand why but I DON'T LIKE IT. I wish they would just bring it back later or something-- this seems cruel.

HONDA WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER MY TEXTS

RHkd.gif

it says the current coupe makes up 6% of sales, so with the current state of the auto market... they're doing what they can to survive and save $. Same with the manual transmission being axed, and the fit, and on and on
The coupe and manual s what sold me on a Civic. The next one I will buy will be a 2015 coupe si certified used honda of course.

I am getting emails and mail wanting to buy back my car because its in demand. crazy yet the sales gone down. wonder why?

I am getting emails and mail wanting to buy back my car because its in demand. crazy yet the sales gone down. wonder why?
From working at a dealership, they send those out in mass in hopes you come and buy a new car. They could care less about if you have a 1970 Yugo or a 2021 Mercedes you just bought a week ago. They say they want it. They want to sell another car, because sales are so bad across the board and they make $ off your trade, your financing, and buying another car.

Back