Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

i felt the esco knob when i drove my coworkers si. his is a 10th gen but i couldnt feel comfortable with the flat top of the knob. maybe its because ive always had a spherical knob. also i didnt notice a difference in weight. Mybe youll dig it though because u have the whole acuity package lol

your not suppose to rest your had on the knob, just shift it fast. I would also want the shift pattern on the knob.. it is height adj also. if it was too comfortable you might be resting you hand on it. I was also thinking you were griping it wrong-thats just a guess. Mabe this type -you grip from the side more.

i didnt really rest my hand on it . im talking about the quick second just when im shifting. even just that was something i felt was kinda awkward. however my coworker said he got used to it. he has the “rare” white esco knob its pretty clean :thumbsup:

If you read the discription it suppose to help you shift better -I don't really know because i haven't tried it yet.

esco knob 185 grams, poco 135grams and $10 more. That extra weight might help and $10 less.

not getting though to acuity-no phone number and hasn't responded to email. Well i can just use my old Knob:banana whip2: perhaps ebay has better-cheaper one's,. Ya ebay has plenty cheaper one's-its only a knob.
the short shifter is very expensive already. I have the acuity shifter coming and bushing upgrade and tool kit-i wonder if thats worth anything. I wanted to adj shifter-thats important-the stock shifter feels like rowing a boat.

Last edited:
got a candy blue ssco tear drop shifter knob coming from ebay 190grams coming from ebay! $50. I canceled the order after seeing some negative feedback, seems like the blue coating wears out fast. Lets see if this seller is as bad as he might be, I should have just gotten the good one from acuity.

Last edited:
got a candy blue ssco tear drop shifter knob coming from ebay 190grams coming from ebay! $50. I canceled the order after seeing some negative feedback, seems like the blue coating wears out fast. Lets see if this seller is as bad as he might be, I should have just gotten the good one from acuity.

I Knew It.gif
knew-gif-5803634

well , I canceled the order-probly send it any way and of course its defective and maybe not fit. ebay holds sellers to certain standards. I will get my dough back and a free peice of junk.:domokundance: Oh well, a Knob is woth its weight in gold!

Last edited:
ebay order was canceled, I shop for another shifter Knob
I don't think ebay is a good idea for a item like this-too much china junk:bananawhipdance:

Back