Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning!

After today, it's pretty much Friday!

tenor.gif

Guten Morgen, everyone !

I came to my work parking lot and noticed a bunch of people trying to get into a car since the driver locked herself out of the car with her car key inside. I offered my help by asking for couple shoelaces and a wire coat hanger. Lucky enough someone has a wire coat hanger in their car. I managed to unlock the car with these three materials. :) the driver was so happy and relieved getting her car unlocked. So far my morning is off to a smooth sail after being a good Samaritan and having my Monster Java Mean Bean already. :) I hope everyone to have a good day ahead of you all. Happy Wednesday !!

Working over today. Had a PC with a hard drive go up so working to get it back up and running.

Edit: replaced the drive, imaging now. Our process isn't quick by any means.

Well! I ate half a bag of those Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Lemme tell ya

I can understand how too many of these can put you in the Emergency Room.

A visual Aid of my gastrointestinal distress with Bruce Lee starring as a half bag of Cheetos. Unfortunate Karate Kid as my innards.

Am I gonna finish the bag? OF COURSE I AM.

source.gif

Guten Morgen, everyone !

I came to my work parking lot and noticed a bunch of people trying to get into a car since the driver locked herself out of the car with her car key inside. I offered my help by asking for couple shoelaces and a wire coat hanger. Lucky enough someone has a wire coat hanger in their car. I managed to unlock the car with these three materials. :) the driver was so happy and relieved getting her car unlocked. So far my morning is off to a smooth sail after being a good Samaritan and having my Monster Java Mean Bean already. :) I hope everyone to have a good day ahead of you all. Happy Wednesday !!

That's awesome! A regular MacGyver!

Me in that situation?

"The Good News is the door is open"
"The Bad News is That it can't close ever again"

Well! I ate half a bag of those Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Lemme tell ya

I can understand how too many of these can put you in the Emergency Room.

A visual Aid of my gastrointestinal distress with Bruce Lee starring as a half bag of Cheetos. Unfortunate Karate Kid as my innards.

Am I gonna finish the bag? OF COURSE I AM.

source.gif

I only fux with those now. The regular Flamin' Hot just don't do it anymore since Xxtra Flamin' Hot came out.

I eat the whole bag in one sitting with no drink. AND lick my fingers afterwards.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Working over today. Had a PC with a hard drive go up so working to get it back up and running.

Edit: replaced the drive, imaging now. Our process isn't quick by any means.

How long does it take for the image to lay down for you? You guys using SCCM?

That's awesome! A regular MacGyver!

Me in that situation?

"The Good News is the door is open"
"The Bad News is That it can't close ever again"

Mine would be like...

good news is the door is open....bad news is that you have a busted window.

They’ve been offering up deals like that for quite a while now. I ALMOST went that route before reading up on the Roush Supercharger. Really good deal if you just want a turn key package though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Padres off to a good start and I’m pretty sure I’m jinxing them by saying this.

Back