Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

But they still seem to sell the super charger. Oh so now i could get one really cheap.

looks like another company is making their stuff now, yes i tend to do things backward too, and also don't care.:domokundance::lildevil:

I wonder does the ct-e supercharger fit under the hood? I see a c t-e kit stage 2 for $4250.

thats vinyl rap, to protect the gas tank and it work really good.

looks like another company is making their stuff now, yes i tend to do things backward too, and also don't care.:domokundance::lildevil:

unless some shop has inventory they bought from cte 2+ years ago (insanely unlikely), you’ll have to find a kit used. I don’t care if 100 aftermarket sites have it listed on their site. Call them up, and I’m sure you’ll hear they don’t actually have them.

well I don't know what is going on, several sites claim they have the ct-e. Perhaps they don't. I find out. I suppose no one will back up if the SC fails-not good. What other options are there. I don't like kraftworks.

that's it , one super charger not much of a choice. I guess this is why no one bothers.

Last edited:
scratches like my magnetic tank bag might do, its better than ruining the pearl star black paint from honda-not the same as they use in cars. Not to mention tools failing on it or other things -I still have some vinyl rap left for other projects. Oh i could maker a slil for the honda door way-great idea-i look into that . Its a look cheaper than a custom made to fit one that is kind of small.
My ct-e project maybe dead-i call around , i like that kit-donot trust kraftworks super charger.:cucumber:

Oh ok, yeah that makes sense. For some reason, I was thinking you had vinyl wrap on your Civic; wasn't even thinking about the bike. My CBR has a plastic tank cover negating the ability to really utilize a tank bag; I sort of have a love-hate relationship with that fact.

unless some shop has inventory they bought from cte 2+ years ago (insanely unlikely), you’ll have to find a kit used. I don’t care if 100 aftermarket sites have it listed on their site. Call them up, and I’m sure you’ll hear they don’t actually have them.
As usual webby is wrong-i know where a ct-e super charger brand new and is for sale. I might buy it this week, to spite the evil webby. But it will just sit in the closet for next year's ride.:badger::bananawhipdance:Looks like only one ct-e left anywhere new.

Last edited:
I don't know about this may end up with a pile of junk LOL>.

Actually webby did help. i didn't know CT-e is out of business, it looks like a really great SC. I don't know what i am going to do. the CT-E looked great for a DD. A turbo runs very hot, lots of things can go wrong, but a SC is much more simple and you don't want to boost over 12pds because its too much for a alu alloy block.

It does look like zero Ct -e SC after all-maybe-I still don't know. A seller doesn't answer the phone or email.
I look at MercRacing

How about a tvs 1900 super charger,. Does any run one of these?

Back