Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I was watching jimmy o’s channel and he just got a cheap fixer upper S15. All he did was put rims on it and a new hood and the thing looks so hard. Those older nissans have really grown on me.

Yea I like his channel. He has so many cars he’s always puttin in work on.

Anyone else grind from 1st to 2nd in high rpm? Wondering if a k tuned master and slave would fix that.

driver mod needed.:bananawhipdance::cucumber::lildevil: thicker tranny oil might help a little. i don't think these trannys hold up at full throttle in 1, 2 second gear. Your also simply destroying your tranny doing holes shots:corngrin:don't put the power on when your in the middle of shifting, make sure its in gear all the way.

Last edited:
driver mod needed.:bananawhipdance::cucumber::lildevil: thicker tranny oil might help a little. i don't think these trannys hold up at full throttle in 1, 2 second gear. Your also simply destroying your tranny doing holes shots:corngrin:don't put the power on when your in the middle of shifting, make sure its in gear all the way.
It’s not a diver issue when 3 generations of the car have the issue.

Anyone else grind from 1st to 2nd in high rpm? Wondering if a k tuned master and slave would fix that.

I’ve seen some vids/info on adjusting the play in the clutch pedal. The plunger/rod that pushes the fluid has some play where it actuates and also where it attaches to the pedal mechanism.

Cruising /r/justrolledintotheshop at work like

tenor.gif

I’ve seen some vids/info on adjusting the play in the clutch pedal. The plunger/rod that pushes the fluid has some play where it actuates and also where it attaches to the pedal mechanism.

i adjusted that at the beginning of summer. i noticed a lot of play in the clutch pedal since i bought the car. still does it though, sounds awful.

theres also a delay valve on the slave cylinder i think. The 6spd accords and TLs had one to reduce drivetrain shock, a lot of guys pulled them out, civic 6spd transmission shared a lot of parts to the accord/TL so maybe thats a factor too?

Back