Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I watch this YouTube channel deadbeat garage. I think he’s in Tempe and every video he’s updated lately he’s been pouring sweat lookin miserable. And most the time it’s late at night haha.

I watch this YouTube channel deadbeat garage. I think he’s in Tempe and every video he’s updated lately he’s been pouring sweat lookin miserable. And most the time it’s late at night haha.

I just looked into them. The background does look like Tempe. The dude who build the 2JZ Civic, I've bumped into him. I actually went over to his house, LOL. This was three years ago before I saw him on YouTube for the first time recently. The car he used to put the 2JZ in, he was running a B20 AWD with e85 fuel kit in the civic before he put the 2JZ in. I wish he didn't butcher his ride. Oh well. I stopped by his place with a friend because we saw his b20 swapped civic sitting outside and we were admiring it, plus I was in need for exhaust manifold since the original one cracked and he had one for me to take for free.

It has been stupid hot working outside or inside a garage. Even with industrial fans, it is still blowing hot air, lol.

I’ve played 1 round of golf like 7 years ago when a buddy of mine got married and we all went out to play the morning of the wedding.

I can hit the ball when it’s on a tee or on the green. Anything in between and my divots look like I’m trying to dig to China, lol.

I def like going to Top Golf. Been a couple times.

I’ve played 1 round of golf like 7 years ago when a buddy of mine got married and we all went out to play the morning of the wedding.

I can hit the ball when it’s on a tee or on the green. Anything in between and my divots look like I’m trying to dig to China, lol.

I def like going to Top Golf. Been a couple times.

I LOVE TopGolf !!! A coworker and I are going this Sunday. Before COVID happened, I would go there 3-4 times a month with group of friends. Nothing can go wrong there whether you're a golfer or not. I love the atmosphere there, hanging out with friends, eating and drinking good meals and drinks. Get our buzz going and hit some balls and see how we fare under the influence. ;-)

I LOVE TopGolf !!! A coworker and I are going this Sunday. Before COVID happened, I would go there 3-4 times a month with group of friends. Nothing can go wrong there whether you're a golfer or not. I love the atmosphere there, hanging out with friends, eating and drinking good meals and drinks. Get our buzz going and hit some balls and see how we fare under the influence. ;-)
I went in March for my b-day before everything started shutting down. It’s def fun and the food is great. Oh, the group Dan and Shay, they were there hanging out when we went.

it can get a little pricy but it’s worth it. I need to go more since the wifeys friend works at one we have near by....he is a manager or something like that. We get the hook up and the bay rental is free.

I went in March for my b-day before everything started shutting down. It’s def fun and the food is great. Oh, the group Dan and Shay, they were there hanging out when we went.

it can get a little pricy but it’s worth it. I need to go more since the wifeys friend works at one we have near by....he is a manager or something like that. We get the hook up and the bay rental is free.

The foods are amazing and I have no complaint. The macaroni bites are amazing. It can be pricey, I agree with you. Although as long as we go in a group and everyone is pitching in, it becomes affordable and more fun. TopGolf is now offering 6 choices from the menu for $55. That's a great deal when we have a group of 4 people or more. my group usually like to go on Sunday morning since it is only $27/hr from 9a-12p. Bay reservations are temporarily free trying to draw customers back to playing and enjoying TopGolf again.

Some dude down the street from me has a white one. Same body style. I didn't even know they made them that color. I've seen it maybe all but two times. He also had a new R too that he daily's.

No more golf r for now. I randomly see a newer white one that’s pretty nice every now and then. If you garaged that r32 for 10-30+ more years, could you get someone to pay 10-30k more for it if it still had just 1800 miles?

10 easily. How much would someone buy an eg hatch base model mint condition for?

Good Morning!

bacon.gif

Hola! Gonna be a long busy one. We had the change over from Salesforce to JIRA Service Desk happen at 5pm yesterday. :hyper:

Back