Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Welcome to Season Five of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Developer Infinity Ward is stacking this update as the Warzone map will get its playspace expansion via the Stadium opening its doors, as well as the Train Station interior and a colossal, continuously moving freight train to claim as your mobile base of operations! But that’s not all - experience four new Multiplayer maps at launch: a new Ground War experience, two 6v6 maps, and a Gunfight map primed for frenetic combat.

Source: https://blog.activision.com/call-of...ty-Modern-Warfare-Season-Five-expands-Warzone

MW-S5-Roadmap.jpg

Are you off battlefield and on to cod now?

Are you off battlefield and on to cod now?

Well I think I had one of the COD games but just about every Battlefield game until recently. I did not get BF1 or BF5. Some co-workers have COD so I got it a while back. They have been playing it more lately so I jumped on. They like Warzone (I don't) but I'll play it sometimes with them. I have some other friends that like TDM but they play on XBOX but it is cross-platform so I played with them last night until midnight. :thumbsup:

I used to play back in the day, but got sick of getting my *** kicked every time I log in. So I spare my ego the trashing. :D

I think the only version I have on PC is BO2. I'll check my libraries. (So. Many. Launchers.)

Older stuff is 99.99999999% hacked rooms. I don’t get how anyone has fun with aimbots and mods.

I’m thinking of hopping on battlefront 2 later if ur down.

It’s really fun. I like playing the objectives against the computers.

People were going nuts earlier saying that they couldn’t download the latest update on the stock hd with the standard OS. Just that one game alone eating up at 256gig drive is stupid. If games are going to be that large, they need to offer MUCH larger hd storage on consoles. Yes I know, pc master race.

People were going nuts earlier saying that they couldn’t download the latest update on the stock hd with the standard OS. Just that one game alone eating up at 256gig drive is stupid. If games are going to be that large, they need to offer MUCH larger hd storage on consoles. Yes I know, pc master race.

I remember when games were on a CD then went to a few CD's then DVD's.. then double layer DVD's..

Yeah Yeah I know Webby remembers floppy disks (5 1/4")

Back