Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

storm took down my internet-I am back. I bet everyone missed me!:dogdance:

progressive 22mm bar has arrived, and got energy supension black-grease impergenated bushings sway bar bracket-greasable bushing. moog greaseable end links. All going on wedsday. Add wheel alinement. Latest installed part hasport SS 62a top engine mount. Watch out Honda R -i may end up passing you:dogdance::dancingcoolsmiley::fistpump:

Attachments

• DSC00526.JPG
    DSC00526.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 14
  • DSC00521.JPG
    DSC00521.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC00522.JPG
    DSC00522.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
I got my proggisive 22mm bar on today with ES bushings and moog end links=all greasable. And got my acuity short sifter collar correctly installed and fixed my electric trunk lock is now working. I am data logging today-maybe just a tune or two away from 100% perfect.:fistpump::fistpump::fistpump: I am out of mods , so my next project is install SS brake lines and the clutch line too. Any place that is real good with these SS lines? :joke: i want to take the mush out of the brake peddle and the clutch line too. Then i will have all fresh fluid in there-using dot 4 HP brake fluid.

I data log the car today-dam its getting really fast-. i am for sure doing 5 sec to 60. The hasport top engine mount and rear mount have kept the tire running straight and the short shifter is dialed in now. the 22 mm rear sway bar totally changed the steering to neutral handing-very fast though the roundabouts turn. And its only got around 200HP but makes really good use of what it has. It also sounds like a real race car with lots of pops using sunnoco 93 with lucus gas treatment. My kittens are famous now. Google keeps stealing my Famous kitten pics LOL. I always wanted to go to the Bronx Zoo.

Attachments

• DSC00528.JPG
    DSC00528.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
over 200HP with 93. It has two tunes maybe to finish it. It's now a sports car-did not come that way when i got it, but took a CAI and full 3" exhaust with SS bolts and custom tuning. It actually sounds quite good. I looked at other HP stuff-butt its mostly a dead end without a SC or turbo. Thats all i am going to get-HP wise. Not bad at all and it gets a solid 30mpg which is a strong reason to stop trying to get more HP. I won't get that mpg if i go SC or turbo and then all the extra stuff to make it work correctly and inspection sticker is another problem. I have the short shifter at 50% less throw-very nice and i shift perfectly-very exciting to use it with those very sticky firehawk 500 that are taking a pounding but lasting ok. Just the one hasport rear motor mount was not working that well-the hasport top mount fixed that. I did notice a lot of fast cars are not faster than me any more:corndance: and none of them get 30mpg. and you don't get 93 $2.60 a gal where you are.

93 and 91 is pretty much the same. Its just offered at different altitudes

the difference between 91 and 93 does nothing in regards to power

that is simply 100% wrong, a much hotter tune in 93 than 91. You don't know what your talking about. Why do you think they make 93 to lose power?:shadycorn::driving::cucumber: Ever hear of engine knock ?

Last edited:
Now that issue is setting on the 200+HP.:bananasplit::bananapop::unamusedpopcorn: The honda si sits in garage-and the vfr 800 takes over-much more fun anyway than a sports coupe':spinning:I walk outside to see my cage free Zoo.

then why do you get more power? My car is tune 100% now and got over 30HP more than when i started from. It's quite fast now.

Last edited:
you can push a tune further with 93 before it will knock at sea level. 91 is common at altitude because there is far less oxygen, so less fuel octane is required. That's why you cannot find 93 in most mountain areas. The car would be running stupid rich with the thin air. Could you push a tune with 93 at altitude further than 91 before you had knock, yes.

I have only to load the final tune and i am done. I must say its a half a sec faster if not more, so its at least doing 5.5 sec to 60mph which is really good. It also revs past 7100 rpm. i have seen 7300 on the tach, the power band is really good with zero flat spots between 2500 to 7300+rpm thats right what you want. Everything has worked perfectly. I even got my electric trunk to work again-the button was sticking a bit and not sending the signal. Funny thing about the trunk lock is the delay-it seems to go though the main computer and takes a extra sec to work. a lot of cars don't have this short delay to open the trunk.:bananasplit::vtec::unicorn:

Last edited:
Jager 56 spices its almost like a syrup, very good for you. :box::dogdance: I think the car is fine now and doesn't need a SC or turbo that will just eat dough and more gas and burn up clutches and tires.:popcorn:

Last edited:
New oil invented, Pennzoil plus + , mix 05-20 ultra penzoil with Pennzoil 0-20 and come up with 2.5-20w Penzoil plus, Gee don't tell them Pennzoil will steal my invention.:bananawhipdance:

My honda 2013 si now fit to drive after getting rid of nanny parts and software and it cost me a few thousand to fix it. I think it was worth it, all newer cars have these problems-not finished or defective brand new is the new normally. I actually get people taking pics of the car-the wheels are excellent and so is the SS exhaust. Absolutely love hasport, UR and hondata tuned 100% now. I get 30mpg with it too. Quite excellent for the amount of HP coming from a 2.4 NA engine and the 6 speed is excellent too. The car doesn't need anything at all everything works 100%. I was trying to show off the exhaust -at certain angle's it shows of the polished SS exhaust on the passenger side. Going for a ride on the VFR 800 today, the car needs to rest for a while.

Attachments

• DSC00561.JPG
    DSC00561.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC00560.JPG
    DSC00560.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC00559.JPG
    DSC00559.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC00562.JPG
    DSC00562.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Bought a real racing alu light weight jack and some hard to find spouts-one that will work for the honda tranny fill at Harbar frieght-i love this store, you could really spend a lot of dough there. it came to $90 for everything. The jack was half price-retails $160.

Attachments

• DSC00564.JPG
    DSC00564.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC00563.JPG
    DSC00563.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Back