Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh wow, I didn't realize you were so high in altitude. Makes perfect sense now. Same thing happens when we camp high desert. Balls hot during the day and freezing cold at night.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yea I saw that. Insane. Temps so high they were messing up the thermometers.

what’s crazy is when I went there last winter I froze my *** off.

Hah, talking about a paradox. The hottest temperature I ever experienced was like around 124 degrees in Las Vegas back in May 2003.

Jay from the tranny place just got back to me and said they’re assembling my transmission. I guess they’re gonna bead blast the case.
giphy.gif

Not terrible today here at work. It's wild that I'm only about 10 miles from Ron yet 25 degrees difference.

upload_2020-8-18_14-35-9.png

The emulator I use has an online feature. I won my first one and got demolished the rest haha. Fun to bust out the fighting stick. I’m getting the itch back.

Morning :wave:

More rain.... raining as I was coming into work and it rained overnight :/

Morning :wave:

More rain.... raining as I was coming into work and it rained overnight :/

Morning!
It's a nice 50 degrees here with clear skies and sun. I went for a quick run early and am back to reading outside...with sweats, fuzzy socks, a blanket, and coffee. Ha

Morning! It's a nice 50 degrees here with clear skies and sun. I went for a quick run early and am back to reading outside...with sweats, fuzzy socks, a blanket, and coffee. Ha

I need to get back into walks/runs now that the weather is cooler but still have to deal with the rain. We went from mid-upper 90's with the humidity and high Dew Points to upper 70's/low-mid 80's with lower humidity but rainy.

It feels like @FooBird weather :giggle: :hiding: Though I've never been to the PNW.

Sounds like it. The other day it was 95 and pretty humid like Baltimore area. Back down to the upper 70s/low 80s and sunny today.

The grass is growing at a crazy rate... but can't cut it because of the rain and it never drying out.

Weather.JPG

Back