Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

though i see where hes coming from, a movie is a big attentional commitment i just dont have in me most days. Ive been watching a lot of old TV shows that i dont need to give my full attention to.

But...but...there are SO many good movies. [emoji3064]

Is your current/new location going to be permanent for years and years?

It is going to be close to where I plan to live until time. The house I am renting is going to be for the next 2 years or so before I purchase my home since I am starting a new employment it is going to make it hard to get the bank to give a lower interest rate. We did get the house today kinda lucky to get it really because it is military housing so that means all utilities are included in the rent to include lawn care services and 24hrs maintenance services.

Unfortunately, lug shape can be kind of a fluctuating variable. I had some lugs that I wanted to fit to my current wheels, but couldn't because they had a weird acorn-shaped base that didn't sit flush. Do you have a picture of them?

I'm not talking about the seat. OEM Honda has the acorn style seat. Most aftermarket are come shape which these blox nuts are also. I'm talking about the size of the base fitting into the rims.

The xxrs I bought required the tuner style lugs because the holes were too skinny for the blox. I've put these lugs up for sale a couple times and get no response except for this time some girl responded and asked what they're for and immediately knew she had no idea what she was looking at.

edit, got my android radio in today. installed it into the golf. pretty underwhelmed. you can clearly tell its made in china, it also removed the volume knob but figured i was used to that in the civic already. the interface seems overly complicated and im pretty sure i cant put android auto on it. it relies on you using your phone as a hot spot to use your data for most of the apps. im going to play around with it some more for a while and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Guten Morgen, meine Damen und Herren ! Gotta love waking up to an email with great news about being qualified entering a Mechatronics & Robotics Apprenticeship Program !! I hope everyone's day is bright ahead of them today !

I had an electrician over yesterday to add a circuit to the house. After the review of the breaker box, it’s obsolete and was decertified in 1981. I need to put all new electric service in the house for a cool $5k. Adding the circuit and the new lighting will cost another $5k. Ouch!

Getting more quotes but it seems like I’m gonna be out a chunk of change to fix the house.

I had an electrician over yesterday to add a circuit to the house. After the review of the breaker box, it’s obsolete and was decertified in 1981. I need to put all new electric service in the house for a cool $5k. Adding the circuit and the new lighting will cost another $5k. Ouch!

Getting more quotes but it seems like I’m gonna be out a chunk of change to fix the house.

:eek::eek:
Oh man. It's things like this that scare me as a new homeowner.

How bad do you need that light?

And is it not possible to wire it off an existing outlet somewhere? Unless it’s pulling crazy power, you should be able to pull power off a hot receptacle and run that to a switch > to the light.

And is it not possible to wire it off an existing outlet somewhere? Unless it’s pulling crazy power, you should be able to pull power off a hot receptacle and run that to a switch > to the light.

the problem is that the circuit breaker keeps popping already. There’s a problem with the breaker.

While we were fixing the breaker, because the builder was an idiot and stuck 15 plugs and 4 lights on the same 15 amp circuit, we were gonna have a new circuit added so we stopped blowing the breaker...then add the overhead lighting that we were looking for.

So, first thing was to fix the breakers, which will cost several thousand on top of what we already were planning. And that goes back to the construction of the house. They put the master bedroom, guest bedroom, living room, and dining room all on one 15 amp circuit.

ah that makes sense. It's a mess, but makes sense. Do you have a basement or an attic area that is unfinished which allows access to those rooms that are all wired on one circuit?

Back