What are you having for dinner?

Sunofwolf over here is about to get LIT UP for lunch with that Jager bottle, lmao

That lobster does look good, though.

I need another bottle the jager is almost gone. I don't usually buy a big bottle butt it's was on sale and has a lot more in it. those spices 56 are really good. so is the craft punkinhead beer which only comes out once a year. How do you like my real alu light weight racing jack and that hard to find skinny spout-perfect for getting tranny oil in a honda.? Oh that pic you can really see the limited edition shipyard beer can-I need some more of that too ran out.:beer::beer::beer:time to get a refill:corndance: I go drive the neon to the store- need to drive it at least once a week.-I rarely drive the Honda to the store-its just a few miles.

Attachments

• DSC00530.JPG
    DSC00530.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • DSC00563.JPG
    DSC00563.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
:party::party:I changed my mind- driving my rare honda si coupe today-its fully tuned now 100% and Looks stunning-a huge battle to get the bugs out of it-they comes with stock cars-i actually think it needs nothing at all. I am going to wash it and wax it today. wheels too. And drivie to go swimming, water is over 75 degrees perfect. and bring two steamed lobster and unsaluted butter hot and bring my rare real rock hammer pick-same one they used in famous movies..:cucumber::leghump: that 22mm progissive bar and those speciall greaable bushing turn the car into a true sports car along with the firehawks 500 in 225 x 45 17-my favorites tire size with the hypergrams light weight wheels 17 x 8inch and working TNPS. I have no check lights on either .

Last edited:
A bit of a failure last night....the grill ran out of propane. Much fail.

This is the difference between a grill and a foreman....

41964B45-B188-4475-94BB-24026275451D.jpeg 0E1A0CF1-39A8-458F-8B66-B52F23B2097B.jpeg

hfZr8vQ.gif

Had a brisket sandwich with crispy waffle fries last night from the local bbq. We are at the brewery(which is next to the bbq place) and had a few too many, lol. Don’t bounce back like I used to.....

Burgers on the grill tonight.

Back