Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Dude really just tossed these springs in a box and shipped em. No packing material at all...

Did the spring move around freely in the box too?

95F plus humidity. I'm sure it was around 100F

Intake temps on the way home got to 127F when I was idling and stayed at 100f crusing. Instant knock if I hit VTEC.

Hot one today here in Canada.
20200827-170636-HDR.jpg
Dang son!! That seems really high for you guy's. What is the average temperature where you are for this time of year? It was 96 F for us today but that is a normal summer temperature for us.

IMG_20200827_161046.jpg IMG_20200827_161430.jpg Oh yeah. They were straight up loose in the box. No packing whatsoever. I can't even believe it. I mean, who does that??

I guess they look fine. No gouges or anything. And luckily they came from San Fran, so they didn't travel that far. I immediately shot the dude a message with a picture and said, "I hope they're okay...".

Did the spring move around freely in the box too?

95F plus humidity. I'm sure it was around 100F

Intake temps on the way home got to 127F when I was idling and stayed at 100f crusing. Instant knock if I hit VTEC.
You using your Flashpro and Bluetooth app to monitor that?

Dang son!! That seems really high for you guy's. What is the average temperature where you are for this time of year? It was 96 F for us today but that is a normal summer temperature for us.

Average for summer is usually like 80 something. Every year is different. Remember I'm the same distance south as northern cali.

You using your Flashpro and Bluetooth app to monitor that?

Yes sir. Really like the $10 hondata app.

im loving the h&r sport springs on my golf. really needs some better struts/shocks though. ive bottomed out a few times on some big dips. quick struts arent the best to be lowered on lol.

im loving the h&r sport springs on my golf. really needs some better struts/shocks though. ive bottomed out a few times on some big dips. quick struts arent the best to be lowered on lol.
If the Koni Yellows that fit the 9th Civic Si would fit your car, I will have some (brand new/never installed) for sale....

Back