Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

People can’t/ are afraid to travel. California’s on fire. I bet Vegas is especially empty this weekend.

Morning!

I am not a Subaru owner anymore. I can't chime in :giggle: :hiding:

Lol Fiiiiiine.

One of my customers was out there 2 weeks ago (maybe 3 weeks) and said it was a ghost town. He didn't like it. Stuff was closed. Of course no shows and stuff.
People can’t/ are afraid to travel. California’s on fire. I bet Vegas is especially empty this weekend.

If Vegas is empty, does this mean my chances to win increase??

So I decided to just wait for the yonaka exhaust. Checked their website today. Now back ordered till November. Lol. I
Hope I get to install it next year.

So I decided to just wait for the yonaka exhaust. Checked their website today. Now back ordered till November. Lol. I
Hope I get to install it next year.

Any interest in a barely used Invidia Q300 (500ish miles)?

Any interest in a barely used Invidia Q300 (500ish miles)?

Can't imagine what the shipping and duties on that would be. Kind of want to go full 3 inch too. The yonaka seems to be one of the quieter 3 inch exhaust.

Can't imagine what the shipping and duties on that would be. Kind of want to go full 3 inch too. The yonaka seems to be one of the quieter 3 inch exhaust.

Yeah, not thrilled about shipping it, but I am willing to compromise.

found out the speakers in my golf are broken. kind of amazing since i thought it sounds good except for the slight buzz noise when its loud. im a little confused as to why its so difficult to find proper speaker adapters for the doors.

Back