Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

You gonna run hoosiers or mickeys during winter with studded and chain links? Sheeesh you gonna be digging up the asphalt lol

@squiggy 's MR2 Spyder in a few months...but for real, congrats. Either way it's a great car.
a527553285f82ead3444e171e98958fa.jpg

"Keeping it stock"

I said it probably isn't worth the money to mod it, but that was more from a power standpoint. To make this car quick is a money pit. New rods, pistons, turbo, IHE, etc. The Hondata equivalent alone is over a grand.

Making it slightly more enjoyable (easier) to drive is a different story. Shorter throw for shorter arms would be nice...some of us don't have your long gangly arms. :tongue:

I am going to tint the windows to...so, that means it will no longer be stock anyway.

There is already an issue with the pre-cat that will need to be remedied as well. Options are to remove the pre-catalytic converter from the pipe (essentially demolishing it and shaking it out) or buy an new header/cat (mid?) pipe.

I would also like a little more sound/grunt out of it...either intake or muffler...I don't know.

No matter what, I will be keeping all stock components for this car in case I ever decide to sell it.

Back