Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nope I was asleep. Sorry Ron.

Let's play am i the *******.

We have 2 kids, a dog and a cat.
Wife has been wanting a second dog for a while. A few months ago she got one after me saying I really didn't want another animal. I didn't want to walk a dog and have more responsibility.

So she got a 6 year old dog. Now she's been getting angry that I won't help walk the dog, I knew this would happen.

Am i the *******?

Edit. Also now our backyard grass looks awful because of 2 dogs and a cat using it as a toilet and she keeps asking me to fix the lawn. I keep saying I can't because of the animals.

Wow. Women don't listen. Smh

Let's play am i the *******.

We have 2 kids, a dog and a cat.
Wife has been wanting a second dog for a while. A few months ago she got one after me saying I really didn't want another animal. I didn't want to walk a dog and have more responsibility.

So she got a 6 year old dog. Now she's been getting angry that I won't help walk the dog, I knew this would happen.

Am i the *******?

Edit. Also now our backyard grass looks awful because of 2 dogs and a cat using it as a toilet and she keeps asking me to fix the lawn. I keep saying I can't because of the animals.

Absolutely not the *******. That's kinda wild that she's even coming at you sideways for that. You told her, "No, I don't want to do that. Please don't do that." She does it ANYWAY, and then gets upset because you're not doing the thing you said you didn't wanna do??

Nope. Not an ******* at all.

I think the opinions In here will be a little bias as its mostly men.

Also as I get older the more I hate animals. I know its awful but its true. Our first dog us going blind and barks at everything. Then the new dog barks because the first one is barking. I hate barking so much.

Last edited:
I think the opinions In here will be a little bias as its mostly men.

Also as I get older the more I hate animals. I know its awful but its true. Our first dog us going blind and barks at everything. Then the new dog barks because the first one is barking. I hate barking so much.

I just read your post to the lady and she said the same thing. She's even more confused by it than I am.

Just got back from a long walk with the family to the most souther tip of Canada.
Screenshot-20200927-163606-Maps.jpg

I walked about 1.5kms with a child on my shoulder on the way back.

Back