Official Computer Talk Thread

That’s comically massive. Bet it’s gonna do damn good at it’s job tho.

funny thing though, that’s considered a “lower profile” cooler. Tower coolers are 50% taller and just as wide.

Oh yeah, definitely low profile. It looks like a tower cooler just laid on it's side.

I don't think I've ever go Micro-ATX case/setup.. Just not my thing. I don't have a space issue...

I don't think I've ever go Micro-ATX case/setup.. Just not my thing. I don't have a space issue...
If you're talking about Br3tts post that's a mini itx.

I have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to build a small pc. I like the idea of being able to pick it up and move it where ever I want and have a powerful machine.

I have an unhealthy obsession with wanting to build a small pc. I like the idea of being able to pick it up and move it where ever I want and have a powerful machine.

How often do you really need to move a pc setup? :confused:

Yeah, having gone the complete opposite way and mounted it on the wall, I'm rethinking whether I wanna remount it when I change out the cooling loop

Yeah, having gone the complete opposite way and mounted it on the wall, I'm rethinking whether I wanna remount it when I change out the cooling loop

Yeah wall mount is cool but not ideal lol

I already did the Node 202. That was hugely constraining but ultimately I really appreciate the fact that the computer is so small on the desktop.

The next build for sure will be an ITX build and be less than 15L in volume. There's no wasted space.

the addiction to sff is real
How often do you really need to move a pc setup? :confused:
all the time, i went air cooler over the aio i had so i can take this tiny pc with me on work trips........staying in hotels for weeks at a time is boring and if i can bring my gaming rig along why not

the addiction to sff is real

all the time, i went air cooler over the aio i had so i can take this tiny pc with me on work trips........staying in hotels for weeks at a time is boring and if i can bring my gaming rig along why not

I've never had a SFF PC so I don't know the addiction. I think they are cool but the building part doesn't interest me nor does working on them if something fails/needs to be upgraded.

That makes sense for work trips! I'd rather just having a decent laptop that can handle games at that point to be honest.

This. So much this.

The whole entire reason I got the Node202. I've packed my PC in carry on luggage. No way you could do that with ATX anything.

About a year ago I got a new job that doesn't require me to travel. It's been sitting since. LOLOL

Need some quick suggestions on a work laptop. Current work laptop in going bye bye and bossman is letting me pick a new one out.

Hoping to sending info tomorrow so he can buy it....

$700ish or under, need number keypad, 15 in (maybe 17)screen.....and go!

Last edited:
that price point is going to be hard to find, rona has driven prices up

Need some quick suggestions on a work laptop. Current work laptop in going bye bye and bossman is letting me pick a new one out.

Hoping to sending info tomorrow so he can buy it....

$700ish or under, need number keypad, 15 in (maybe 17)screen.....and go!
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo...8gb-ssd-platinum-grey/6418694.p?skuId=6418694

has small ssd and 1TB as well. 12 gigs of ram ^

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-17-...y-256gb-ssd-jet-black/6407696.p?skuId=6407696
small ssd only. 8gig ram

couple options under that price with side number keypads

Back