Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Congrats! But I would celebrate once the deal is done and you have keys in your hand. Been there, done that....
I feel you. We started the process to buy our place back in Nov 2019. Didn't close and get keys til Apr 2020.

I feel you. We started the process to buy our place back in Nov 2019. Didn't close and get keys til Apr 2020.

I’ve lost deals in all the inspection/appraisal process. I used to work at a real estate firm....oh the stories, lol

ITS HAPPENING!! we offered on a house last night and they accepted our offer this morning!! it doesnt feel real

Congrats!

i just got the news I was outbid on another property, back to the search for me

Can't believe you guys looking at that other site. Hell no @webby I'd never go over there.

I was gonna bust out the s10 tomorrow. Looked in the radiator and no coolant. :eek: Put some coolant in it and had a steady stream coming from the passenger side of the radiator.:eek: It's cracking pretty bad at the hoses and some weird pressure lines that I think run to the throttle body or somewhere around there. I think I might order a radiator and hoses from rock auto.
Screenshot (19).png
You can see those two inserts on the right. Those are cracked and leaking bad.

Anywho, I'm really falling in love with this youtube channel. Brightens up my day.

Good Morning! It was kinda cold on the way in so the Civic got like 500 extra horses from the dense air! :vtec:

Damn! They get alot of views!

Also they raised the bridge back in October 2019 from 11'8" to 12'4" :eek: but people still hit it.

https://www.youtube.com/c/yovo68/videos

I thought they had raised this bridge! Thing is still slicin' and dicin' I see.

Can't believe you guys looking at that other site. Hell no @webby I'd never go over there.

I was gonna bust out the s10 tomorrow. Looked in the radiator and no coolant. :eek: Put some coolant in it and had a steady stream coming from the passenger side of the radiator.:eek: It's cracking pretty bad at the hoses and some weird pressure lines that I think run to the throttle body or somewhere around there. I think I might order a radiator and hoses from rock auto.
View attachment 61815
You can see those two inserts on the right. Those are cracked and leaking bad.

Anywho, I'm really falling in love with this youtube channel. Brightens up my day.

I never realized it was a thing until recently. :oops: I signed up for the other years before this one, but was never active. Once I got to the point where I was ready to mod my Civic this was the forum that seemed more friendly, so this is where I hung out. There's a couple guys on the other who are actively building blown 9ths, so I'm mostly there for those two builds.

That's funny. That truck/bridge vid came up in my recommended vids twice at once and I was super confused. Never got around to clicking it.

This is awesome.
Does that forum sensor this forums name?

Yup. Looks like it goes both ways.

Morning :wave:

How cold Honda?

Also what happened to your Cowboys? :giggle:

Like 50 degrees?

DANGIT BOOTY

9189a1df96e73fe483a9a952d71512c401059fcf.gif

BRO IT'S THIS COACH. The ONLY thing he needs to be in charge of is how many herbs and spices go on some original recipe!

so i finally got my golf back from the body shop ( long story ). i was warned about the shop before i went but i didnt listen because it was in town and close to work making it easy. ended up getting a new windshield because it was broken when it came out. looked like its been replaced and probably why the roof started to rust in the corners by it. then they ended up clear coating over a small piece of metal at the bottom of the door that had no paint ( used to be rusty ) and they didnt remove the door handle to fix the rust spot behind it so they damaged the clear on the handle a little.

oh and long story short, they forgot to do the door when i got it back the first time so i ended up bringing it back for that last week.

so i finally got my golf back from the body shop ( long story ). i was warned about the shop before i went but i didnt listen because it was in town and close to work making it easy. ended up getting a new windshield because it was broken when it came out. looked like its been replaced and probably why the roof started to rust in the corners by it. then they ended up clear coating over a small piece of metal at the bottom of the door that had no paint ( used to be rusty ) and they didnt remove the door handle to fix the rust spot behind it so they damaged the clear on the handle a little.

oh and long story short, they forgot to do the door when i got it back the first time so i ended up bringing it back for that last week.

Sucks dude. Body work is always a pain.

Back