2015 Si strut help!!!

Talizabeth

Hey everyone!! I’ve been having a super hard time trying to find a replacement strut assembly for my 2015 si. My right spring is cracked and they recommended replacing the full strut assembly. The dealership told me they couldn’t currently order the parts in so I’m really not sure what to do. I’ve ordered off of 2 different sites that both said the parts were compatible but after getting the parts I realized they’re not for the Si. If anyone has any ideas on where I can find springs or a whole assembly please let me know!! Cheers!

Note that the strut is for the sedan. If you have the coupe it’s another part #

Like he said call them first. A lot of stuff is out of stock. I’m sure u can call them and give them ur vin and they’ll be able to give u exact part and stock numbers.

Hey! Just tried ordering and they don’t ship to Canada.. any luck on any sites that do ship to Canada? I’ve been searching for these parts for months now. Seems so impossible :/

I thoughts they were only for lowered applications. I'm pretty sure you can't fit the front ones on regular stock springs.

I thoughts they were only for lowered applications. I'm pretty sure you can't fit the front ones on regular stock springs.

That are a full unit. Best compromise if OEM is not available.

I would never replace a single spring, shock, strut. Always do it in pairs.

I’m saying I thought they weren’t made for stock level. I wouldn’t do that either lol.

I’m saying I thought they weren’t made for stock level. I wouldn’t do that either lol.

It might be the best option if OEM is impossible to find.

Plus, a small drop is not a big deal unless they are running some ridiculously oversized/offset wheels.

The drop isn't much and would actually increase handling a bit.

I think what he means is that the TruHarts require you to run lowering springs with a minimum of 1" drop. With OP being on stock, they would also have to buy springs along with the TruHarts.

but he'd need to get aftermarket lowering springs to work with the truharts - I think is what ron is saying. I mean, he could get full coilovers from truhart (or whatever brand), but that's also not a "cheap" solution.

yea there is no way those are fitting on stock springs. I've installed them three times and you really have to compress the shorter springs down to get the hat to fit. even on my skunk 2's which are the shortest i've dealt with it was a bit of a challenge to compress them enough.

Well maybe u can but I don’t know how well the combo will work.

Nope. On the TruHart site it explicitly says that you have to run springs with at least an inch of drop. They won't work with stock springs at all.

Back