Looking To Buy Tires?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
This is just a quick PSA regarding the sponsorships here at the forum. I read a large portion of the content posted here daily. I'm aware of a number of users who've posted about purchasing tires from our sponsor tirerack.com, which is great. They like to track website sponsorships with the tire sales each forum provides. When you click on the tirerack banners, they know you came from 9thcivic. This helps them to decide if they'd like to renew their sponsorships each year. I spoke with tirerack today regarding their sponsorship.

So, if you're in the market for tires, it would be great if you'd consider clicking the image. It'll take you to the 9thcivic tire garage, and they'll be able to see that the forum is generating sales. I should also note that it doesn't cost you a penny more by clicking the image if you do decide to purchase. All of the pricing is identical. It just tells them you came from this forum.

Thanks

@Registered

• Staff
Cheers! Guess i may need some for my wifes altima in the near future. Will it still hold up if i change the make and model after clicking the link?
it holds up. It doesn't have to be tires for the 9th gen

ive had pilot sport 3’s and Primacy

the ps3’s handled AMAZING like nothing ive ever experienced. The primacy handled like youd expect an all season to and were very quiet. michelin will probably always be my favorite. NAILS love them tho. i think on both sets i had every one patched up twice lol because i just didnt wanna let go (also didnt wanna shell out the coin at the time for new ones)
At the moment im running the goodyear eagle rsa that came with the rpf1’s (well 3 now and 1 used pilot sport a/s 3) The eagle rsa couldnt hold the michelin primacy’s jock strap

Blargh...I am sitting on 245/40 Pilot Super Sports with under 5k on them and no use for them now.

Blargh...I am sitting on 245/40 Pilot Super Sports with under 5k on them and no use for them now.

You have a cars and coffee crew around your area? Might have some luck there without having to deal with shipping.

You have a cars and coffee crew around your area? Might have some luck there without having to deal with shipping.

There are plenty considering Tire Rack's corporate HQ proximity. I am going to hold off until Spring at this point.

I can imagine that's exactly what it's like when that snow starts to melt. Mini mud bogs everywhere. God I don't miss the winter change over.

they can seriously chew through snow like a tank

View attachment 61920

Ready for winter. General altimax artic 12. 3rd set of the artics and they haven’t let me down at all.

Nice! :thumbsup: Bet your Civic will make it through anything :hiding:

God I don't miss the winter change over.

Yeah I did that with the '07 WRX (May 2007-July 2014) and then with the '15 WRX (July 2014-Nov 2017). Fortunately it was usually only Nov-March when we needed to run all-season/winter tires.

they can seriously chew through snow like a tank

Need videos!

Anyone have any tire recommendations? I was looking for some pilot super sports, is there an alternative that is a brand name tire under $600? I want some sticky tires. Size im looking for is 245/40/18 if that matters

Anyone have any tire recommendations? I was looking for some pilot super sports, is there an alternative that is a brand name tire under $600? I want some sticky tires. Size im looking for is 245/40/18 if that matters

You should already know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back