Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

200w.gif

Man busted my ankle apparently yesterday. Hobbling around today. Hope u guys have a good weekend.

Speaking of Subarus. I did something to my golf the other day to prepare for winter.

Also a couple years ago I got into a heated argument with a girl trying to sell an 8th gen lx as an si. 1.8l engine right in the pictures and the shitty two spoke steering wheel. She would not believe me. She said her ownership says si.

Speaking of Subarus. I did something to my golf the other day to prepare for winter.

Also a couple years ago I got into a heated argument with a girl trying to sell an 8th gen lx as an si. 1.8l engine right in the pictures and the shitty two spoke steering wheel. She would not believe me. She said her ownership says si.

I would have just ran the VIN right in front of her. That would solve that real quick.

I'm waiting for the paperwork myself. About 45 days in. Maybe closer to 60, but I dragged my feet trying to decide if it was worth it to refi less than 6 months into the loan.

I'm waiting for the paperwork myself. About 45 days in. Maybe closer to 60, but I dragged my feet trying to decide if it was worth it to refi less than 6 months into the loan.

We did a re-fi after 6 months and then almost a year later. Rates have dropped a ton so we went for it. Saved(from our original purchase) $400 on the monthly and almost $200k on the backend. That’s even after taking into consideration the payments we made already.

We did a re-fi after 6 months and then almost a year later. Rates have dropped a ton so we went for it. Saved(from our original purchase) $400 on the monthly and almost $200k on the backend. That’s even after taking into consideration the payments we made already.

yeah. I’m dropping my payment $400/month here and grabbing some remodel cash with it. Interest rate dropped from 4.375% to 2.875%, about 35%. Gonna save me a couple hundred thousand at the end of the day as well. I can’t complain.

Back