Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

half and half or heavy cream would have dairy. I didn't think about the international delight type of creamer stuff not having lactose, so I had to look. "International Delight creamers do not contain lactose. However, they do contain sodium caseinate, a milk derivative". Looks like coffee mate is the same situation - "they do contain sodium caseinate/micellar casein, which is a milk derivative". No clue if that has similar response to lactose stuff or what.

Are u gonna mod? Or store it? DD?

Is he keeping the Fiesta also?

You’re lactose intolerant and you’re using creamer? And you’re wondering why you’re having issues?

Most of the creamer is non dairy anyway, so I doubt that's it. I mean, unless you're actually using real cream...

half and half or heavy cream would have dairy. I didn't think about the international delight type of creamer stuff not having lactose, so I had to look. "International Delight creamers do not contain lactose. However, they do contain sodium caseinate, a milk derivative". Looks like coffee mate is the same situation - "they do contain sodium caseinate/micellar casein, which is a milk derivative". No clue if that has similar response to lactose stuff or what.

:( - When I order from a place (Dunkin or wherever) I do say "little bit of cream and sugar".

I take a lactose pill in the morning to help with dairy intake (if I do drink milk or whatever) and it helps but I think it's something from the coffee itself. I've got a cold brew (no milk/cream) and it still messes me up.

Ham & Turkey Sammich on Kaiser roll for lunch. Lady at one of my sites brought in them.

Back