Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

people with aftermarket suspension components!

do u notice any squeek noises during winter cold weather? i hear an annoying squeek coming from my right rear camber arm (maybe) sounda like roddy ricch “the box”

Let me ask you a question. Did u get the roddy ricch model of whatever suspension you are running?

man my car squeaks bangs and does emits all sorts of random noises. But I’ve been rough with her over the years.

lol naw ive never heard this noise before.
It literally sounds exactly like “the box” though if u wanna sample of what the noise is :think:

@Nomar06, congrats! That is one sweet ride!
giphy.gif

Man, the Type R puts out some heat just from normal driving. Never noticed it with the ST but once I pull into the garage and walk by the front of the Type R I can feel the heat pouring out of the front of the car.

Man, the Type R puts out some heat just from normal driving. Never noticed it with the ST but once I pull into the garage and walk by the front of the Type R I can feel the heat pouring out of the front of the car.

The amount of heat from the MR2 is quite crazy as well...walking by the back, of course.

Might have told I guys but I have a Milwaukee m18 1/2” impact coming in Thursday. The big 1400lb busting one. It’s time. I’m gonna need it come December when I’m getting back into some cars.

Back