Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Might have told I guys but I have a Milwaukee m18 1/2” impact coming in Thursday. The big 1400lb busting one. It’s time. I’m gonna need it come December when I’m getting back into some cars.

I really want to get one of these or the mid torque. Im scared that the mid torque will be too weak and the high torque will be too heavy for every day use at work. Just so much money too.

They are quite pricey but I figured it’s something that I’ll use a lot for a long time. An investment I guess. I’m just afraid I’m gonna **** something up with it.

yeah, id use it all the time. i have the 3/8s ratchet but a bunch of screws have fallen out over the last few months, havent owned it for more than a year. im also pretty rough on my tools. when i get something new i usually baby it for a few weeks then abuse the **** out of it, then it breaks or looks like crap and instant regret sets in.

Morning :wave: :icedtea:

Negative. Not a hatch/wagon fan as you know ;)

Man, the Type R puts out some heat just from normal driving. Never noticed it with the ST but once I pull into the garage and walk by the front of the Type R I can feel the heat pouring out of the front of the car.

It's because it's got all that POWAR! ;)

Oh you come to post that... smh

Wagon's are for old people! Retirement community :giggle:

You said you're olddddd...sooooo.....

[emoji1787]

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the Miata is having to pay out of pocket for it based on his response that he's selling his daily to pay for the accident. :eek:

But this... :giggle:
upload_2020-11-12_8-33-55.png

And he ain't gonna get much for that 2010 Genesis. Nowhere near C8 kinda money...

Back