Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh those are nice. And u have a race car. I think I might get the muteki’s

Idk. But I already if something else that aren’t open ended. Also realized that there is no point if I don’t have long wheel studs just look good. But gonna pull the trigger on something else.

I’d target a 32” 1440p monitor with a refresh rate around 144-165 Hz. You can get quite a variety of those for around $300-$400 depending on brand and individual specs. You go down to 27”, you’re passing the same price just smaller.

The faster refresh rate well let you play games without tearing that you get with 60Hz, even if the game is only at 60 FPS. It’ll really help you out when you’re playing Rocket League with @bootyluvr. There are other features like G-Sync (Nvidia) and FreeSync (AMD) support you can look for that’ll help on gaming.

For productivity, meh... unless you’re looking to do side-by-side windows where you might want to look at 34” ultrawide. Thats another step in price category though.

For your information I haven't played rocket league in 8 days!

I don’t play that bs with that guy. More into halo or any FPS that’s decent. That is for the info @FooBird

:mad:

For your information I haven't played rocket league in 8 days!

:mad:

what?! I played it for like 20 minutes to try out my new 144 Hz monitor. My crappy play was input latency and 60 Hz monitors :P

I love easy fixes. Started hearing a front end rattle in my golf. Thought the struts were blown because of lowering springs , been putting off buying new koni orange struts. Today I thought how awesome it would be if the top nut was just a little loose because I put them in at home with ha d tools. Gave them a zap with the impact gun at work and now they're quiet.

In celebration I purchased a dog bone mount insert to stop the engine from moving so much and maybe help with cold clutch chatter on take off.

Last edited:
looks super neat.. did you have a measuring tape going between each bulb to make them so even?

No. Just eyeballing and putting them up. Have to do the second story tomorrow. It’s gets dark early these days.

Staying hydrated while putting up lights....dam good beer. Need to get another set of light to finish off tomorrow.

BB130E7F-518C-4DBF-920E-9391B2BF65DC.jpeg 7C245414-836C-42A8-B060-615F3DC9D945.jpeg

Morning. :haysmiley:

No Christmas lights outside here. **** that ****. Wife did the Christmas stuff yesterday. I only get the stuff down from the attic then she does the rest. I wouldn't have anything up if it was me

Morning. Still laying around :party:

We haven't put Christmas lights up in a while but usually mom shames Dad and I into putting up the tree in short order after Thanksgiving.

I'm expecting that to come up today.

Morning. Still laying around :party:

We haven't put Christmas lights up in a while but usually mom shames Dad and I into putting up the tree in short order after Thanksgiving.

I'm expecting that to come up today.

Wife put up our tree yesterday but no ornaments and **** on it yet.

Morning. :haysmiley:

No Christmas lights outside here. **** that ****. Wife did the Christmas stuff yesterday. I only get the stuff down from the attic then she does the rest. I wouldn't have anything up if it was me
Such a downer. I’m not a huge fan of doing it either but I do it anyway.

Feeling a bit crummy today so the continuation of lights will be on hold.

Last edited:
I entered a contest to win an integra type r from the YouTube channel dail driven exotics. They announced the winner this morning out of over 90 000 people throughout the states and Canada a guy in a small town 2.5 hours away from me won. I was heart broken.

My sister lives in the same town, I asked her if she would steal it for me.

Back