Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning :)

F crypto. F mining.

Hell Yeah to Green Hot Tea! :D
lol, im not mining! i'll sit on this $200 until its a million when i retire.
also i switched to tea from coffee. been trying to figure out why i have IBS and it seems like coffee is the culprit.

lol, im not mining! i'll sit on this $200 until its a million when i retire.
Whoa! I didn't say you were mining. I just hate the miners in general. lol

also i switched to tea from coffee. been trying to figure out why i have IBS and it seems like coffee is the culprit.
Yeah coffee always ****** up my stomach. I thought it was from the cream/milk (dairy) but I tried it bla
I knew I liked you
You just realized this? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Really been dragging my feet on a set of rear camber arms.. still gotta get tires too

You guys think a 225 tire on a x9 wheel would have too much stretch and be uncool? I've seen a few pics around pf that set up and there isn't too much stretch it seems

I no longer have to go to work before going to work, goods loaded onto my truck during the wee hours, and it’s really screwing with my sleep schedule. I used to wake up around 545-600am and punch in around 645-700am but now I don’t have to wake up until 700am and punch in at 730am. I spent almost an hour this morning watching a Vice Documentary on Ramadan.

You guys think a 225 tire on a x9 wheel would have too much stretch and be uncool? I've seen a few pics around pf that set up and there isn't too much stretch it seems
hard to tell but this was mine with 225 on 8.5" i dont think 9 would be too awful.

IMG-20190406-162505-725.jpg

That's kind of what I was thinking it would look like and that stretch isn't bad and there's at least some sidewall there

That's about how low I want to be anyways, thanks man!

That's kind of what I was thinking it would look like and that stretch isn't bad and there's at least some sidewall there

That's about how low I want to be anyways, thanks man!
you'll just need twice as much camber than what i have there. i was at -2.5 front and -3 in the rear i believe and i still rubbed in the front with +35 offset.

This guy is running the same wheel specs I am wanting to run, I wish he didn't put a silly instagram filter on it..

He's on a 205 tire though :confused:

1620396915120.png

Isn’t that what we all live for???
Nope. Not me. I don't care about what people think :)
I no longer have to go to work before going to work, goods loaded onto my truck during the wee hours, and it’s really screwing with my sleep schedule. I used to wake up around 545-600am and punch in around 645-700am but now I don’t have to wake up until 700am and punch in at 730am. I spent almost an hour this morning watching a Vice Documentary on Ramadan.
Congrats! Glad you are doing well.

Back