Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Illegal. Not sure how they could prove its missing though since it's hard to see.
Fair enough
Should be illegal everywhere.
I feel like there are many other things that should be restricted before we worry about little 4bangers having catless downpipes. I don't feel like we really generate that much pollution when compared to other vehicles. And this is coming from someone who has a catted DP.

Fair enough

I feel like there are many other things that should be restricted before we worry about little 4bangers having catless downpipes. I don't feel like we really generate that much pollution when compared to other vehicles. And this is coming from someone who has a catted DP.
if it werent for the price of a catted down pipe id be switching mine as fast as i could. i dont mind the smell but the fear of getting a ticket for it and its almost too loud for me.

Can we require you hang one of these from your tow hook if you go catless?

814xfatDSiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal in the US to modify/remove the cats on a car.

Unless you are in a state/county that doesn’t inspect for emissions.

if it werent for the price of a catted down pipe id be switching mine as fast as i could. i dont mind the smell but the fear of getting a ticket for it and its almost too loud for me.
I’m pretty sure it’s illegal in the US to modify/remove the cats on a car.

Unless you are in a state/county that doesn’t inspect for emissions.
From what I remember it illegal everywhere in the US, even in spots that don't inspect. But the question is, who's gonna catch you in those places?
How is your grass so green in Canada?
It's May. It's halfway through spring now!

How is your grass so green in Canada?
Because it's always snowing in canada? Lol.

I think I've gone through this before. I'm as far south as northern California. Most Southern part of Canada. It's half way through spring. I fertilize and over seed.
That being seed we have had frost the last couple mornings. It's unusually cold this spring. Also it's been raining almost every day.

From what I remember it illegal everywhere in the US, even in spots that don't inspect. But the question is, who's gonna catch you in those places?
Exactly, in SC I have no inspections at all. So no one is going to know/care, lol.

I really don’t care about the vaccine but I won’t have to deal with HR at work when it comes to traveling if I’m fully vaccinated. I’m also certain Chicago is going to pull the same **** NYC is with this “Vax Pass”.
Same with Seattle. They’re already creating vax-only spaces. Show your vaccine cards and be able to take the mask off.

It was glorious in South Carolina. Places were full of life, people didn’t harass people over masks. Almost like COVID was past tense.

Reactions: Dad
Same with Seattle. They’re already creating vax-only spaces. Show your vaccine cards and be able to take the mask off.

It was glorious in South Carolina. Places were full of life, people didn’t harass people over masks. Almost like COVID was past tense.
Where in SC did you visit? I’m in the upstate right by Charlotte NC.

Back