Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

$3.55/premium today.

I see there are a lot of stations up and down the east coast without gas

Ransomware Attack On Pipeline Company Could Cause Fuel Shortages And Higher Prices On The East Coast​

Reuters is reporting that 5% of gas stations in North Carolina have run dry while 7.5% of stations in Virginia have no gas to sell. The situation is so bad, that several states have declared emergencies and enacted measures to fight price gouging.

While Colonial Pipeline isn’t a household name, NBC News reports the company transports 45 percent of the East Coast’s fuel supply as well as 2.5 million barrels of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and other refined products daily. Needless to say, any disruption to that supply can cause major headaches including higher prices and potentially even fuel shortages.

$2.69/87 octane.

Wife and I were both down to 1/4 tank and we don't work from home. We don't like going below 1/4 tank so we filled up her vehicle after dinner last night (still busy at Costco) and I just filled mine up this morning (at Costco also).

It definitely wasn't as busy this morning (0630) but definitely more busy than normal.

$4.57 for 91 at the station on the way to work. Thank goodness I fill at Costco which is still around $4.00 for 91.

Seems high for California and it’s not even peak summer pricing

One Individual Is Injured When Hummer Stockpiling Gasoline Cans Bursts Into Flames In Florida​

The fire follows multiple reports of people stockpiling gas and using unsafe containers, even plastic bags to store the gas. Those people feel inclined to do so as a result of a potential fuel shortage that is coming to the east coast.

The call came at 10:52 am and Citrus County Fire and Rescue said the fire was out by 11:09 am. Although the cause of the fire has not been revealed, the Hummer was carrying four 5-gallon gasoline cans that the driver had filled up at the Texaco Food Mart on West Grover Cleveland Boulevard.

cNRPY4I.jpg

One Individual Is Injured When Hummer Stockpiling Gasoline Cans Bursts Into Flames In Florida​

The fire follows multiple reports of people stockpiling gas and using unsafe containers, even plastic bags to store the gas. Those people feel inclined to do so as a result of a potential fuel shortage that is coming to the east coast.

The call came at 10:52 am and Citrus County Fire and Rescue said the fire was out by 11:09 am. Although the cause of the fire has not been revealed, the Hummer was carrying four 5-gallon gasoline cans that the driver had filled up at the Texaco Food Mart on West Grover Cleveland Boulevard.

cNRPY4I.jpg
I was wondering how long it would take for something like this to happen.

$2.69 for regular and $3.19 for 93 here in SC. I’ve seen regular for $2.89 also...

$4.06 for Costco 91.

And then I saw $4.67 at the station on the way to work. :barf:

$2.76 for Shell regular and $3.45 for Shell 93 octane. My car likes a mix of both so that what it gets. Thank you Biden.

I paid $4.35/premium the other day to fill up the Tacoma. I have to start commuting again on Monday so the little Si gonna get some miles under its legs again.

Back