Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

My back yard is going to need a major makeover. It's got to have top soil added and leveled out since the contractor did such a crap job on making it decent. Planning on having all that done this fall or next spring.

We’re overhauling the backyard next year. Gonna have folks tear out the current patio which has severe settling issues and of course, the grass issues associated with 2 very active dogs. We’re currently scoping out going with an artificial turf, a new paver patio and a nice pergola behind the house. Gonna be $$$$ but hopefully elevates that space like nothing else.

135K now, and no -- I changed them 30K ago for some NGK Laser Iridiums.I didn't change the coils, though. Went to Oh Really's and got a fresh coil and plug for a clean Benjamin.

135K now, and no -- I changed them 30K ago for some NGK Laser Iridiums.I didn't change the coils, though. Went to Oh Really's and got a fresh coil and plug for a clean Benjamin.
did that resolve it?

did that resolve it?

Yep, the little protrusion piece on my plug apparently disintegrated off at some point on Sunday. When we compared the old plug to the new plug it was pretty obvious.

I'm taking the coil back tomorrow to get my 80 dollars back. I got ripped off for nearly 30 bucks for ONE spark plug.

Either way, we're back in business.

I believe one spark plug from the dealer for my si is $30 cnd. I remember thinking spending over $100 for 4 was insane.

On vacation. Testing out our xterra with a little weight. Going to be towing a 24 foot trailer next month with it and I'm a little nervous.

20210725_125234.jpg

Last edited:
Found a newer local brewery within walking distance on Sunday. Real tasty Hazy IPA got me hooked. Probably going to sit there for a couple of hours tonight since I’m off tomorrow.

Found a newer local brewery within walking distance on Sunday. Real tasty Hazy IPA got me hooked. Probably going to sit there for a couple of hours tonight since I’m off tomorrow.
IPA.... meh.

Do you sit there by yourself?

Back