Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Mixed up with school and work. But I’ve been doing some minor geeking on my rc. Some suspension stuff, metal did and spur gear, bigger tires and wheels. Had to trim the body to make them fit but it’s cool cause it was trashed anyways. Put new brake/throttle and steering servo. More powerful. Looks cool and handle wayyyyyyyyy better. 4F344F49-1F17-4599-998A-7CA5D9C04B29.jpeg7C0792DD-D18B-4BDF-9E37-34CF46601C99.jpeg

Mixed up with school and work. But I’ve been doing some minor geeking on my rc. Some suspension stuff, metal did and spur gear, bigger tires and wheels. Had to trim the body to make them fit but it’s cool cause it was trashed anyways. Put new brake/throttle and steering servo. More powerful. Looks cool and handle wayyyyyyyyy better.

Glad you are doing well.

How much more school you got?

Have you seen/done any RC crawling or drifting?

Might look into the crawling RC cars as I have some woods in the back of the house.

Might look into the crawling RC cars as I have some woods in the back of the house.
i have a friend in to rc crawling. the truck he has isnt that big and still cost like $300. rc stuff is crazy.

Why are people so f*cking stupid…..

View attachment 63705

This has to be a hoax. Seriously?

there is a group still waiting

wg5l35ghp7181.jpg

Yes I have two crawlers and one nitro drift car that is way too fast lol. Crawling is fun man. Super fun. I would like to get a drift car that isn’t on the level that mine is. Those little electric ones are fun and cheap. All rc related stuff is fun haha.

Last edited:
Back