Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just send your social security, date of birth, mothers maiden name and your full name. We will get you in our system, and your next paycheck will reflect your new salary. Also, please refrain from checking your credit report over the next 90 days.
i think booty has all that info already

Just send your social security, date of birth, mothers maiden name and your full name. We will get you in our system, and your next paycheck will reflect your new salary. Also, please refrain from checking your credit report over the next 90 days.

Sent.. Do I pick up my checks from the Western Union?

I like it. Tried to buy the car attached to that red R, a 2017 with just 15,000 miles. It was gray, looked good too; not as nice as Santi's but good enough. Price didn't look quite as attractive, $45,350 plus taxes and fees. I don't know. Almost 5 yrs old and only 15k... what's wrong with this picture?
You would be amazed on how many people do no drive the Type Rs. It's like they think they are going to sell them for a fortune and not have to work any more.

Tons of people on the R "groups" I see saying that they are only putting like 1,000 to 2,000 miles a year.

Also....if you buy an R for under $40,000, you are doing pretty good.

:rotfl: Just get me up to the National Average and I will not complain about my job... for a while.
Same....lol Although I don't complain about my job.

Also, quick 5 min goolge shows that the national average salary depends on which article you click. Most were around $60k a year but some articles were $55k-$70k range :hmmm?:

You would be amazed on how many people do no drive the Type Rs. It's like they think they are going to sell them for a fortune and not have to work any more.

Tons of people on the R "groups" I see saying that they are only putting like 1,000 to 2,000 miles a year.

Also....if you buy an R for under $40,000, you are doing pretty good.
thats practically normal driving for me these days

Whatever Foo makes.. He earns EVERY penny of it with all the hours. I know people's salaries are their business. So I'm joking about what he makes.
He's modest given his unique skill set. When he came down for a drive he mentioned what he did, very very technical... I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Normally that equates with money. lol

Also, quick 5 min goolge shows that the national average salary depends on which article you click. Most were around $60k a year but some articles were $55k-$70k range :hmmm?:
Given how sucky things are getting anyone with a halfways decent job should be thankful.

thats practically normal driving for me these days

I'm about 16k per year. Even during the pandemic since I never worked from home. I did remote but from my office to other sites.

lol... you get up about the time I go to bed!

When I was saying "Morning" that was 9:42am EST and I was at work for almost 3 hours lol

You aren't happy with your salary? You just work on Dell Optiplex machines ;)

angry-yelling.gif

I HATE THOSE STUPID ERROR CUBES
STOP BRINGING THEM TO ME
QUIT LEAVING THEM ON MY DESK
JUST THROW THEM AWAY
I HATE OPTIPLEX

My googling only got me 50K-- but yeah, hey if 60K is what you found I'll take that also

Workmeister Wheels here I come!

Back