Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Zn88lvT.jpg

That’s cheap. Around here if you want a toilet taken care of it’s almost $400 for an hour.

I have enough miles with the airline to fly me and my lady round trip to Tahiti for next Christmas. Two weeks in French Polynesia sounds fantastic.
Why not?
Going to Costa Rica for the second time but different part. My dad and step mom are paying for accomodations for the second time.

Going to suggest they take us somewhere different next year. Wanted to go to the south for France because it sounds fancy and our children are in french emersion school.

Dominican Republic is nice and they have a few new resorts popping up. All inclusive adult only are the way to go.

Reactions: Dad
Dominican Republic is nice and they have a few new resorts popping up. All inclusive adult only are the way to go.
I've been there. That was actually my first flight when I was 18 for my step Brothers first wedding. All inclusive is nice but I found after binge drinking by the 2nd day I was over it. Also ended up walking into the pool of the neighbouring resort from the bar by accident.

Fortunately my dad and my wife's dad both like to travel in their own ways but both like to stay extended periods and rent houses which makes traveling for us cheaper and a cool experience.

Cozumel was my fav for scuba diving and snorkeling. Father in law was renting a condo right by the cruise ship dock which was fun to watch at night.

I loved my time in Marseille and wish i had stayed longer to explore the region

Back